GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4squared View Post
    well i guess some of us just arent as badass as you.
    No need to be a jerk. The OP wanted to know a good concelaed carry weapon, and some have praised a weapon that is limited for the topic at hand.

05 1500, 4x4, 5.3, trailer package, G80.

Custom backup camera and double din dvd

Quote Originally Posted by gear_head View Post
    No need to be a jerk. The OP wanted to know a good concelaed carry weapon, and some have praised a weapon that is limited for the topic at hand.
    Exactly! I was just curious to see what folks are carrying, thats all. I belong to a few carry/conceal forums so i was curious what the folks here have.
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

When I was going through bootcamp a common phrase was it is either me or him. So when I carry I want something that to make sure it isn't me. If/when I carry I have 11 helpers on my side to help ensure that happens. My Sig 229 has never let me down. If that isn't enough I have other options.

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloxdaddy99 View Post
    When I was going through bootcamp a common phrase was it is either me or him. So when I carry I want something that to make sure it isn't me. If/when I carry I have 11 helpers on my side to help ensure that happens. My Sig 229 has never let me down. If that isn't enough I have other options.
    What kind/type of holster do you use? I have an "inside the waistband" and an "on the belt conceal" type of holsters. One is uncomfortable and the other is kind of bulky.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

I had an inside the waistband one. I don't remember the brand. I got it through Galls.com.

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloxdaddy99 View Post
    I had an inside the waistband one. I don't remember the brand. I got it through Galls.com.
    Cool..thx! I'll check it out. The one I have is terrible.

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    Cool..thx! I'll check it out. The one I have is terrible.

If you want a super comfy. IWB Holster, check out Highnoon holsters.
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marko54 View Post
    If you want a super comfy. IWB Holster, check out Highnoon holsters.
    I'll check one that out as well. See, I knew if I subscribed to this thread I'd find some ideas. Thanks for starting!

TIRES:

I have a P220 Sig Carry model. It's my favorite to have on me since it's an awesome compact. The second gun I tend to carry from time to time is a Springfield 1911 GI .45 ACP. I also have a Walther PK380, but my fiance carries that one most of the time.

And yes, we both have C&C permits

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    as they saying goes, quantity has a quality all its own.

i happen to have a few over sized mags for my XD as well, not saying how bug or how many, rest assured, you come into my house with bad intentions, you arnt leaving.

Alex
    Agreed ....................
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast