GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

politics, ya gotta love em, sparks great conversations. of the people , by the people, for the people have been gone for quite some time, I am amazed during voting times, people seem as if they revert back to junior high school mentality of having to be in the cool crowd, you know dress alike, use the same catchy buzz words, etc, and vote for the best marketed most popular politician regardless of the history of the person, people have become lazy non thinkers. dummied down and have a loss of standards in life. Some one once said, stupid is as stupid does. Hey its about guns, the most comfy , lighest that you are confident with is the correct one to carry. MHO.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

Quote Originally Posted by summitwhite11 View Post
    politics, ya gotta love em, sparks great conversations. of the people , by the people, for the people have been gone for quite some time, I am amazed during voting times, people seem as if they revert back to junior high school mentality of having to be in the cool crowd, you know dress alike, use the same catchy buzz words, etc, and vote for the best marketed most popular politician regardless of the history of the person, people have become lazy non thinkers. dummied down and have a loss of standards in life. Some one once said, stupid is as stupid does. Hey its about guns, the most comfy , lighest that you are confident with is the correct one to carry. MHO.
    you forgot voting who will give you the most free stuff too.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

ds I did that didnt I buddy, and it is one of the important parts of the rant, my bad. Thanks for backing me up on that one.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

95% of the time I carry a Glock 22 OWB and a Glock 27 in a pocket or ankle holster. I can't carry at work (a hospital that bans it, even if state law didn't), but the rest of the time, if it's legal I carry. Oh, and 2 spare 15 round mags on my support side belt.

I run a bulldog vault under the seat for the handguns, but am looking for a way I can create a locked rack for my side-folder SKS to stay behind the seat of my 2 dr. 96 Z-71 Sierra. Nothing else says leave me alone quite as well as a couple 30 round mags of 7.62X39 If anyone has ideas, or has found a thread that discusses locking rifle racks, I'd appreciate it. I'm a nube and will keep searching, but haven't found anything yet.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314