GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Welcome aboard. My aunt's brother lived in Belgium for 10 years but if you think you have typos, wait till you see Coach24's typos...

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    Welcome aboard. My aunt's brother lived in Belgium for 10 years but if you think you have typos, wait till you see Coach24's typos...
    Welcome to GMTC! And yes I have many typos and the fat fingers that go with it. And when I go wabbit hunting I always get at least 1 or 2. Unlike riley who just goes out to whistle at them.

We like pics and their is a thread that explains how to add pics to your signature
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Welcome to GMTC! And yes I have many typos and the fat fingers that go with it. And when I go wabbit hunting I always get at least 1 or 2. Unlike riley who just goes out to whistle at them.

We like pics and their is a thread that explains how to add pics to your signature
    Haha we got 2 this morning with all the whistling going on.

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Ah finally, was daffy with you? I guess we know what is for dinner
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Blog Entries

Yea well, diner will be rabbit and not duck
    About the hayens manual, i know ther is a lot in ther but not everything. I have a friend here in Belgium (Nickname wodan on some ami sites) that help me out with the stuff i'm confused about. If ther are things i really dont know i post them first on te Belgium site www.us-trucks.be en from now on here as well.
    life sucks, but i love it!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12