GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Led drl

Jr. Engineer
    Reidsville, North Carolina, United States

Default Led drl

Just got some led drl light bulbs will try to install and get yall some pics up asap
    [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Craig\My Documents\Downloads[/IMG]T Tuff Country Leveling Kit 285/75/16 Mickey Thompson MTZ 16x8 Moto Metal 951 Wheels Tow Mirrors Westin Winch Tray Pioneer Radio Blackout Bowtie Billet Grill Insert Gullwing Toolbox

Jr. Engineer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leds.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	35243New ledc drls installed

Looks nice. There are a few of us in the Raleigh/Durham area going out for a beer on Monday at 7 if you are interested.

Blog Entries

Where did you get those at and do they come in other colors?
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Jr. Engineer

Thanks for the invite but im about 2hrs from there and i have to be at work every morning at 4;30 am. I got them off ebay i think they have amber white and blue The seller was leddaytimerunningbulb

Master Mechanic

Looks good, I've been trying to hold off on putting in LEDs in he headlights cause I'll most likely put in aftermarket headlights. What are the specs on the bulbs you got? They do look nice and bright, not too blue either.