Results 1 to 10 of 17
02-23-2012, 10:09 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
Members! Help on a Video Project?
I've got an idea for a pieced-together video and I'm going to need maybe 20-30 people's help on it.
LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING FIT YOU
- Have a good video camera
- Can sing at least reasonably well (even if it's in a group)
- Can do any acting (even just doing goofy things on the camera)
- Willing to take 30 seconds of video with you driving your truck (or washing it, going off road, towing, driving in the sand, etc)
I want to patch together a bunch of video clips for a video I want to put together. It's going to be maybe 3:30 in total length so we're going to need a lot of submissions.
YOUR INITIAL RESPONSE IS JUST TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. If you are, then we can divide up the segments in the near future.
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
* I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.
By ChevyFan in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 0Last: 09-27-2007, 11:20 AM
By ChevyFan in forum Chevy Car ForumReplies: 0Last: 09-17-2007, 12:52 PM
By ChevyFan in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 0Last: 08-08-2007, 03:10 PM
By ChevyFan in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 0Last: 05-13-2007, 03:48 PM
By ChevyFan in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 0Last: 05-08-2007, 01:22 PM