GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dana W View Post
    And one year later the car company will use up all the goverment money and go backrupt.
    That'll make the car collectible.

Legend

Blog Entries

It's a very cool car but I could never spend $100K on a car no matter how nice it is. My first house cost less than that!!!!!!!

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

What in heck happened to real car names anyway. Karma? Yaris? Are you kidding me?

Wait. Never mind. I just saw another Yaris. That pos deserves the name. It'd never sell with GTR 993 FIREDRAGON or something in chrome on its butt. I'm surprised it isn't upholstered with recycled egg cartons or some other silly "green market hook" thing.
    Last edited by Dana W; 02-25-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Time to Update on the $100K car...Read this..

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/bad-karm...eaks-down.html
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

back end looks like a aston martin, the front end is ugly. Nothing can be as ugly as the nissan cube though lol

2003 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3
    Factory Tint
    Recon Taillights
    2.5 ReadyLift Leveling Kit
    Low Profile Toolbox
    Westin Nerf Steps

I have a free truck that's got over 100k n parts in it lol, that count?
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dana W View Post
    I think you have to wear Berkenstock sandals to drive that thing, don't you?
    LMAO.........

I stumbled across this, today, and figured it might make sense to add to this thread: http://www.autoblog.com/2012/03/19/c...w-finds-litan/

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I like what he said about all the wood for ALL the Cars Built and sold came from 1 Tree..LOL.... I have seen a few now at Eye level.. and I'm 6ft3...

They were on Flat Beds....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    I have seen a few now at Eye level.. and I'm 6ft3... They were on Flat Beds....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast