GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Blog Entries

Default Once again, new stuff installed!

Got a brush guard and some yakima cross bars and landing pads installed on the truck in the last couple of weeks. It's finally starting to come together as to how I want it set up. Got some more ideas floating around that might happen soon. Anyway, let me know what you think!

2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Looks good, pretty tough looking. A fitting choice for the direction your going with your truck.
    Adam

Wow I like it, never been a fan of topers but with your "theme" so to speak, your truck pulls it off nicely. Sick brush guard!!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Look'in sweet!! Nice Clean job..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Master Mechanic

Wow, I love the look of the new brushguard, really changes the truck I think. It does make it look a little tougher. What are the racks for again, a canoe? Oh and I love the cap too. It looks like you have the chrome stickers for the rocker panels, is that something you're thinking about taking off? What is the look you are going for?
    Oh and I'm jealous of the snow! In NH we should still have snow on the ground, but that would require us to get some.

I love the contrast with the white grille mesh, black bowtie, and black brush guard. It catches my attention.
    2011 Silverado, ext cab, LT, Z71, 4X4, leather interior, color matched mirror caps & bowtie.

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by 747 View Post
    I love the contrast with the white grille mesh, black bowtie, and black brush guard. It catches my attention.
    I didn't even notice that, I like that too!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    Wow, I love the look of the new brushguard, really changes the truck I think. It does make it look a little tougher. What are the racks for again, a canoe? Oh and I love the cap too. It looks like you have the chrome stickers for the rocker panels, is that something you're thinking about taking off? What is the look you are going for?
    Oh and I'm jealous of the snow! In NH we should still have snow on the ground, but that would require us to get some.
    The racks are going to multipurpose, but I'll mainly be hauling my kayaks around on them. I used to have those chrome panels all the way around the truck but started taking them off. Having done the two biggest piece because the small ones were a pain in the ass and it's cold out. Eventually, I want the truck to sit up a tad bit taller and the "look" will be more of an expedition type of rig since I plan on going camping a LOT more now that I got the topper. And we just got another 5 inches of snow last night! Woke up to some shoveling this morning, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 747 View Post
    You know, I had planned on painting the mesh on the grille black again, but now I really like it!

Thanks for all the kind words! May put my other wheels and tires on today so I may get some more pictures to add, but we'll see. It's still snowing pretty good outside so I may just hang out inside for the day, lol.

Truck looks great! Doing good work with it.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

I'm loving the topper with the rack on top! Then again I enjoy roof racks on just about anything...

2010 OEM 20" Wheels
    Color-matched mirror covers and emblem
    20% tinted windows - 6" eyebrow
    Black rear fender-wells
    Completely debadged and demolded
    Duramax airbox replacement w/ K&N filter
    2" Rear drop shackle
    Tailgate light bar
    Flowmaster Delta 50 w/ double tip exits
    Blue footwell lighting
    12" Pioneer Sub (custom downfire box) 850W amp
    Full LED interior