GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default new member from New Hampshire

Hello all. New guy form NH. Been out of the truck world for quite a spell, but recently bought a '11 Chev Colorado 4wd. What is there about trucks that once you have been bitten by the bug, you're not satisfied unless you have one ? I am now retired, and have a bit more time on my hands. Too bad I couldn't say the same for the greenbacks. I am sort of an old dinosaur, not very good with computers and electronic gadgets. I hope to be able to learn a lot here. Have a great day ?
    USMC Vet

Welcome to the club.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

Welcome to GMTC. Thank you for your service to our country, you are an American Hero and we all appreciate your service. I too am a bit of a Dinosaur but have learned quite a bit on this site. Congratulations on your truck. I think you will find this is a great bunch of Chevy nuts on this site, very friendly, knowledgeable and always ready to help with anything GM related and I mean anything. Hope you enjoy it here, we are all happy to have you. Holler if you need anything.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post picture.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	35255