GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    You're suggesting sexism only exists or applies during job interviews and doesn't take place in online forums?
    Someone who not only misuses the terms "predjudice" and "discrimination" as a suggestion on of all places an on line social forum and then tries to tell an experienced (26 years) trial lawyer who has handled and won discrimination law suits that they are confused, may as well walk around with the word "FOOL" stamped across their forehead. You picked the wrong hill to die on.

This is a legitimate gender specific thread on a social forum.
    Last edited by The Heater; 03-29-2012 at 10:12 AM.
    1994 Chevy K2500 Silverado, 454 (modified), original owner.
    And other vehicles and toys.

"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
    And treat those two imposters just the same;
    ...you'll be a Man, my son!" Rudyard Kipling

I believe you mistook my jab at my online friend, GMCErica, for a serious post. This amuses me. (It probably amuses her, too.) And I'm surprised a trial lawyer of 26 years goes around slinging terms like 'fool' at people he doesn't know ... as the attorneys with which I regularly work tend to exhibit more tact. But to each his own; there's no hill for me to die on, here. I was making a funny -- one apparently lost on you but which the originators of this thread definitely got.

You are welcome to the last word on the topic if you desire it. I'm done with it, as I have no intent to derail a fun thread any further. I wish you a relaxing day.
    Last edited by SurrealOne; 03-29-2012 at 10:16 AM.

Master Mechanic

Here is a pic of my girlfriend, my rifle (one of them), and my truck. This was a good, GOOD day. (Any day with girls, guns, and trucks is a good, GOOD day!)
    Well a day with guys, guns, mud and trucks is a good day...of course it would be the guys trucks getting dirty and not mine. Didn't your "looks like it good sling some mud" machine get some mud on her?

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

I believe you mistook my jab at my online friend, GMCErica, for a serious post. This amuses me. (It probably amuses her, too.) And I'm surprised a trial lawyer of 26 years goes around slinging terms like 'fool' at people he doesn't know ... as the attorneys with which I regularly work tend to exhibit more tact. But to each his own; there's no hill for me to die on, here. I was making a funny -- one apparently lost on you but which the originators of this thread definitely got.

You are welcome to the last word on the topic if you desire it. I'm done with it, as I have no intent to derail a fun thread any further. I wish you a relaxing day.

Man is everyone so uptight anymore that a little fun has to be misconstrued? If I want to get so serious , I will re enter college and try to add some additional stress in my life.
    America is so uptight that is falling from favor all over the world.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345