GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

I'm thankful for waterproof boots. I'm not thankful for being at the gym when someone tracks me down and tells me there's an issue so I have to go into work while it's raining and I, of course, am not wearing my waterproof boots because I was at the gym. That being said, I'm still very thankful for waterproof boots. Oh, and hot water. Hot water rocks.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

I have allot to be thankful for. I am thankful for my family, my faithful and sweet girlfriend of over 2 years, my very sweet and loyal dogs, Husky Mya and Yorkie Lacy. I am thankful for my Chevy that I never have to work on. I am thankful for all my friends I have made on this site. I am thankful that my kids are grown and on there own and I am thankful for music "it makes every day a little better". Don't think I could live without it.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Thankful for a day off, made two trips to B,ham yesterday with heavy north and south traffic all day, seems everyone in Indiana went on springbreak at once or lost driving around in circles. My great nephew is home from the hospital enjoying his toys and his mom and dad getting some rest.
    2012 4.8 LS

Legend

Blog Entries

I'm thankful that my wife was not injured in a collision she was involved in this morning. Somehow she managed to rear end a Jeep Grand Cherokee that had a ball hitch and needless to say the Nitro is in REAL bad shape. Just from a visual inspection it needs a bumper, grill, 2 fender flares, 1 fender, hood, radiator and transmission cooler. Like I said I'm glad she or the other driver was not injured. Thank you Lord!!!!!

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

Quote Originally Posted by Red Z71 Max View Post
    I'm thankful that my wife was not injured in a collision she was involved in this morning. Somehow she managed to rear end a Jeep Grand Cherokee that had a ball hitch and needless to say the Nitro is in REAL bad shape. Just from a visual inspection it needs a bumper, grill, 2 fender flares, 1 fender, hood, radiator and transmission cooler. Like I said I'm glad she or the other driver was not injured. Thank you Lord!!!!!
    Red good to hear the wife is fine. Have her checked to make sure. Too bad about the Nitro but that is why the insurance company takes your premium. I am thankful for all the good times I have had with my children and grandchildren. I am thankful that they are all healthy and safe.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by Red Z71 Max View Post
    good there were no serious injuries
    2012 4.8 LS

I'm thankful for good quality toilet paper. I was forced by the previous night's combination of Guinness and Taco Bell to make an emergency trip to the latrine....er....bathroom at work and all they have there is that John Wayne toilet paper. You know, rough, tough, and don't take s--- from nobody. I felt dirty the rest of the night and as soon as I got home went to the bathroom and finished what that John Wayne TP couldn't do. Gotta appreciate the little things in life (like good TP).
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

John wayne TP....
    Today Monday well I am really just thankful for being around on the orb we call earth.... and I got to spend the afternoon yesterday with an old friend/good friend, and that he signed up here On GMCT last night..... And I am sure you will all make him feel at home here as you did with me....
    Have a great day and week all...:out:

Today (Tuesday), I am thankful for having had a safe trip home to North Carolina after spending four days in Texas. I am also thankful that it's cooler in NC than it is in Texas.

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Today as my day winds down, I am really thankful for My family friends and staff, they make everyday worth living. And That Mystic the dirty white dog forgave me finally this afternoon, it cost a few milk bones and a couple rides in a few different trucks........But it's all good now.....

have a great evening all...

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast