GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Today I am thankful I'm in a place where it's warm and not snowing. Even if it is like an oven at the moment, it beats the cold.

Jr. Engineer
    Live in Mississippi...But I claim Texas!!

I'm thankful for my wife and family...........

2011 Silverado "Black Widow Edition"

7" Lift
    35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's
    20" American Racing Rims With -24 offset
    Recon Smoked Led Tail and 3rd Brake Lights

MCX Conversion Package.....
    Custom Dual Exhaust
    Custom Leather
    Custom Chrome Gauges With Red Back-Lighting
    Black Widow Badges
    Back-up Camera System
    Programmer
    Full Length Nerf bars
    Bull Bar
    Fender Flares
    Hood Scoop

Pioneer Head Unit
    Custom Sub Box With Two Competition 10" JBL's
    Rockford Fosgate 1000w Prime Amp

I am thankful today for being able to enjoy the beautiful day we are having here in Mississippi...
    Glynis - Lucedale, MS
    Coming soon: Tahoe, Silverado or Sierra 2003 or newer

Today I'm thankful for good chicken. The DFAC actually had some good grilled chicken for lunch today. I loaded up on that and some green beans. That was probably the most enjoyable lunch I've had here so far.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Today I'm thankful for being able to visit my mom. I had a very good day with her. I feel blessed to still have her in my life.

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Today I am thankful for my friends from a far, my friends that are close, my friends that have gone their own way, for my family which is here in the now,, and for Mystic and her unconditional love........ and the strength they all provide to me..... and to our brothers and sisters in arms that seek a peaceful solution to all of our safety..........
    BA/DIrty Dog

Today, I'm thankful for Nivea for Men 3-n-1 shampoo, shave, and body wash. In just one day, it has turned a 25 minute fight to be ready into 10 minutes...and for that, I'm greatful.

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

Today I am thankful for the fact that tomorrow I'll be home. I've got a pile of things I want to do to the truck and it's been killing me to be able to touch exactly none of them. I loathe being on the road, so I'm very, very thankful that I won't be, soon.

I'm thankful that yesterday (28 April) marked another year of me being here. The Good Lord has seen fit to let me stay here a little bit longer.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Happy early birthday @SupplySgt (its for next year).

I'm thankful for the chance to not only be here another day but to coach the sport I love, baseball. Even if it is the 15-18 year old group and they don't listen worth a darn...they still played 2 great games and came out on top both times.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs