GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Today I am thankful for our way of life in the U.S.A. and am deeply appreciative of those sacrifices made to keep and preserve it. To those veterans reading this: thank you for your service and the hardships it entailed. To those family members of veterans reading this, thank you for enduring time apart from your loved ones as they served our country; it could not have been easy. To those men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, I shall raise my glass to you multiple times this day -- your day -- in remembrance of what you gave for us and in appreciation for what we (still) have as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Today I am thankful for our way of life in the U.S.A. and am deeply appreciative of those sacrifices made to keep and preserve it. To those veterans reading this: thank you for your service and the hardships it entailed. To those family members of veterans reading this, thank you for enduring time apart from your loved ones as they served our country; it could not have been easy. To those men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, I shall raise my glass to you multiple times this day -- your day -- in remembrance of what you gave for us and in appreciation for what we (still) have as a result.

i
    would be hard pressed to say this any better. You post my sentiments of this day and of my Thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice for all of the citizens of this country.
    Thanks SurRealone!
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Today I am thankful that the seller of the property I seek to purchase ... caved on negotiations. Now I hope that his bank will do the same. One hurdle down; two to go...

Good luck on that acquisition.
    my thanks is for those who contribute to food banks to help feed the less fortunate among us.

Blog Entries

I am thankful for my recently passed father. While I always thanked him while he was here, I never thanked him for the lessons I learned from him.

2002 Suburban 4x4 LS 9 Passenger
    1991 Ford F-150

Quote Originally Posted by trapstud View Post
    I am thankful for my recently passed father. While I always thanked him while he was here, I never thanked him for the lessons I learned from him.
    sorry to hear about your father, He knows man, he knows.........

I am thankful I was able to pull together some money today to keep my mother’s house out of for closer at least for another month.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Today I am thankful that it's Friday. While this has been a short week ... it's been a long short week.

Thankful for hard working children and proud of them.

I'm am thankful for my loving family, who support me in all I do. It is for them that I live each day.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Quote Originally Posted by SupplySgt View Post
    I'm thankful to have my truck back. Just in time to leave for Fort Knox tomorrow. Need to clean it out because I think the instructors are going to expect those of us who travel by POV to let those who traveled by plane carpool with us while we're there (they're gonna pay us in and around mileage so it won't bother me). Just gotta make sure i have all 4 other seats clean (I got rid of the 3rd row a long time ago).
    pick me up a couple of gold bricks while your there, my savings account could use a good boost

2012 Silverado