GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Today I am thankful that I still have my boat, a few months ago I sent in a check and they took it out of my account but they called today and informed me of the repossession that was currently in effect. I fought but finally got the issue resolved and now I am once again worry free. I also stopped my truck from making a horrible racket from underneath the dash!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Today I'm thankful to have gotten lucky with a Craigslist find on the cheap for a radiator, electric fan, and efan wiring harness from a 2005 Silverado. I pick it up tomorrow morning...

Seriously... @SurrealOne how do you find all these great parts? Lol... Well I guess today I'm thankful for another day!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechRaider View Post
    Seriously... @SurrealOne how do you find all these great parts? Lol... Well I guess today I'm thankful for another day!
    I got lucky. I was searching fleabay for each of the parts and decided I'd try Craigslist for the fans alone ... and up came a post from a guy who procured the parts for the conversion and then decided not to do it. (He has a kid on the way and the tune required for it would break him...)

I am very thankful for my new girlfriend, the fact that business has picked up allot and that what is left of my family and friends are all healthy.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Today I'm thankful for the ability to sleep/rest the day away. I don't do that often and I desperately needed it after this last week...

Today I'm thankful that i am getting a new roof.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Today I am thankful that my ShotLock -finally- arrived! (I should probably open it and take some pictures and stuff...)

I'm thankful for my two days off tomorrow so I can figure out why my truck wont start

Today I am thankful I ran out of hours for my log book so I need to take a day of rest.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"