GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 60
  1. #41

    Default

    Im gonna go ahead and nominate my girl @AMac also ...She's constantly doing SOMETHING to keep her truck standing out from the crowds and is ALWAYS posting IMOs and giving comments on other people's rides.. AND.... it's always clean haha!!




    "If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"

    "Truck Norris"
    - 2008 TX Edition Silverado
    - McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
    - Apline Type R 10s & Amp
    - Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
    - Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
    - Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
    - Airaid CAI
    - Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
    "Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
    - Cut to pieces, LS build pending

  2. #42

    Default

    I agree with the Swat13 nomination. That's a sweet truck he has there. I'm actually rather jealous, so I guess that's a good sign for inclusion. Hopefully by the end of the year I can be closer to his level... lol

    To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 08_rado_rocker View Post
    Im gonna go ahead and nominate my girl @AMac also ...She's constantly doing SOMETHING to keep her truck standing out from the crowds and is ALWAYS posting IMOs and giving comments on other people's rides.. AND.... it's always clean haha!!
    It's always clean because she rarely drives it. Despite that, all that you said is true and I'll second your nomination of Amac's driveway ornament.

  4. #44
    Legend

    Red Z71 Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,334
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    It's always clean because she rarely drives it. Despite that, all that you said is true and I'll second your nomination of Amac's driveway ornament.
    Sadly I probably fall under the driveway ornament category also. My truck is just under a year old and only has 7000 miles on. Most of the mileage on it is a trip to New York and a trip to the Florida Keys. In reality I have only put about 3500 miles on it for normal driving. To say the least it sits more than drives since I have a company vehicle for work.

    (Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Z71 Max View Post
    Sadly I probably fall under the driveway ornament category also. My truck is just under a year old and only has 7000 miles on. Most of the mileage on it is a trip to New York and a trip to the Florida Keys. In reality I have only put about 3500 miles on it for normal driving. To say the least it sits more than drives since I have a company vehicle for work.
    People with nice trucks who don't drive them much make the baby Jeebus cry. When the baby Jeebus cries, it rains. When it rains nice trucks that don't get driven much get rained on and have to be cleaned by their owners. Don't make the baby Jeebus cry.

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    People with nice trucks who don't drive them much make the baby Jeebus cry. When the baby Jeebus cries, it rains. When it rains nice trucks that don't get driven much get rained on and have to be cleaned by their owners. Don't make the baby Jeebus cry.


    LMFAO... this one literally made me laugh out loud.. my coworker looked at me like i just pissed in his cheerios cause i woke him up haha. NICE

  7. #47
    Jr. Engineer
    SWAT13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Live in Mississippi...But I claim Texas!!
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    I agree with the Swat13 nomination. That's a sweet truck he has there. I'm actually rather jealous, so I guess that's a good sign for inclusion. Hopefully by the end of the year I can be closer to his level... lol
    Thank you for your kind words!! It feels really good to have the truck get noticed.......


    2011 Silverado "Black Widow Edition"

    7" Lift
    35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's
    20" American Racing Rims With -24 offset
    Recon Smoked Led Tail and 3rd Brake Lights

    MCX Conversion Package.....
    Custom Dual Exhaust
    Custom Leather
    Custom Chrome Gauges With Red Back-Lighting
    Black Widow Badges
    Back-up Camera System
    Programmer
    Full Length Nerf bars
    Bull Bar
    Fender Flares
    Hood Scoop

    Pioneer Head Unit
    Custom Sub Box With Two Competition 10" JBL's
    Rockford Fosgate 1000w Prime Amp

  8. #48
    Master Mechanic
    Dirty Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Regina Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    731
    Blog Entries
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SWAT13 View Post
    Thank you for your kind words!! It feels really good to have the truck get noticed.......
    Hell yeah Swat13, its real nice to know our efforts and luv for our trucks is noticed and respected.... and this Club and the folks in,,, it show lots of respect for others trucks as well as their own ..... i guess thats why we hang out here

  9. #49

    Default

    Lol.. at times i definitely feel a little out of place on the forum, it's the people and knowledge that i enjoy the most.

  10. #50
    Master Mechanic
    AMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SWAT13 View Post
    Thank you for your kind words!! It feels really good to have the truck get noticed.......
    Yep definitely is noticeable, wish we didn't have lift laws where I lived.




Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vote for the February 2012 ROTM contestants HERE!
    By murdog94 in forum Ride Of The Month
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. Nomination Nominate the March 2012 ROTM contestants here
    By murdog94 in forum Ride Of The Month
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 06:29 PM
  3. Nominate the January 2012 ROTM Contestants here!
    By murdog94 in forum Ride Of The Month
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 01:12 PM
  4. Nominate the December 2011 ROTM contestants here!!!
    By murdog94 in forum Ride Of The Month
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 08:16 AM
  5. Nominate the November 2011 ROTM contestants HERE!!!
    By murdog94 in forum Ride Of The Month
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 08:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •