GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Im gonna go ahead and nominate my girl @AMac also ...She's constantly doing SOMETHING to keep her truck standing out from the crowds and is ALWAYS posting IMOs and giving comments on other people's rides.. AND.... it's always clean haha!!

"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"

"Truck Norris"
    - 2008 TX Edition Silverado
    - McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
    - Apline Type R 10s & Amp
    - Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
    - Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
    - Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
    - Airaid CAI
    - Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
    "Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
    - Cut to pieces, LS build pending

I agree with the Swat13 nomination. That's a sweet truck he has there. I'm actually rather jealous, so I guess that's a good sign for inclusion. Hopefully by the end of the year I can be closer to his level... lol

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Quote Originally Posted by 08_rado_rocker View Post
    Im gonna go ahead and nominate my girl @AMac also ...She's constantly doing SOMETHING to keep her truck standing out from the crowds and is ALWAYS posting IMOs and giving comments on other people's rides.. AND.... it's always clean haha!!
    It's always clean because she rarely drives it. Despite that, all that you said is true and I'll second your nomination of Amac's driveway ornament.

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    It's always clean because she rarely drives it. Despite that, all that you said is true and I'll second your nomination of Amac's driveway ornament.
    Sadly I probably fall under the driveway ornament category also. My truck is just under a year old and only has 7000 miles on. Most of the mileage on it is a trip to New York and a trip to the Florida Keys. In reality I have only put about 3500 miles on it for normal driving. To say the least it sits more than drives since I have a company vehicle for work.

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

Quote Originally Posted by Red Z71 Max View Post
    Sadly I probably fall under the driveway ornament category also. My truck is just under a year old and only has 7000 miles on. Most of the mileage on it is a trip to New York and a trip to the Florida Keys. In reality I have only put about 3500 miles on it for normal driving. To say the least it sits more than drives since I have a company vehicle for work.
    People with nice trucks who don't drive them much make the baby Jeebus cry. When the baby Jeebus cries, it rains. When it rains nice trucks that don't get driven much get rained on and have to be cleaned by their owners. Don't make the baby Jeebus cry.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    People with nice trucks who don't drive them much make the baby Jeebus cry. When the baby Jeebus cries, it rains. When it rains nice trucks that don't get driven much get rained on and have to be cleaned by their owners. Don't make the baby Jeebus cry.

LMFAO... this one literally made me laugh out loud.. my coworker looked at me like i just pissed in his cheerios cause i woke him up haha. NICE

Jr. Engineer
    Live in Mississippi...But I claim Texas!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    I agree with the Swat13 nomination. That's a sweet truck he has there. I'm actually rather jealous, so I guess that's a good sign for inclusion. Hopefully by the end of the year I can be closer to his level... lol
    Thank you for your kind words!! It feels really good to have the truck get noticed.......

2011 Silverado "Black Widow Edition"

7" Lift
    35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's
    20" American Racing Rims With -24 offset
    Recon Smoked Led Tail and 3rd Brake Lights

MCX Conversion Package.....
    Custom Dual Exhaust
    Custom Leather
    Custom Chrome Gauges With Red Back-Lighting
    Black Widow Badges
    Back-up Camera System
    Programmer
    Full Length Nerf bars
    Bull Bar
    Fender Flares
    Hood Scoop

Pioneer Head Unit
    Custom Sub Box With Two Competition 10" JBL's
    Rockford Fosgate 1000w Prime Amp

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT13 View Post
    Thank you for your kind words!! It feels really good to have the truck get noticed.......
    Hell yeah Swat13, its real nice to know our efforts and luv for our trucks is noticed and respected.... and this Club and the folks in,,, it show lots of respect for others trucks as well as their own ..... i guess thats why we hang out here

Lol.. at times i definitely feel a little out of place on the forum, it's the people and knowledge that i enjoy the most.

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT13 View Post
    Yep definitely is noticeable, wish we didn't have lift laws where I lived.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast