I just bought an 84 silverado but somebody has taken the 700r4 trans out
and put in a 350 trans. I want to get a 30 spline 700r4 to put back in it.Would
all I need would be a torque converter and a tv cable for it?It has a 350
goodwrench motor.I think the old 700r4 had a 24 spline input shaft and
heard that they were prone to failure.