Results 1 to 5 of 5
03-02-2012, 12:23 PM #1
Quiz For Those Who Know Everything
Thereare only nine questions.
This is a quiz for people who
I found out in a hurry
that I didn't.
These are not trick
They are straight
questions with straight answers.
1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the
participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.
2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for
several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be
replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
5. In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear
inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is
genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get
inside the bottle?
6. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters ' dw'
and they are all common words. Name two of them.
7. There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar.
Can you name at least
half of them?
8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned,
processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.
9. Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with
the letter 'S.'
I'll post answers later. I didn't do very well on it. Good luck.
1994 Chevy K2500 Silverado, 454 (modified), original owner.
And other vehicles and toys.
"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same;
...you'll be a Man, my son!" Rudyard Kipling
By Coach24 in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 7Last: 03-03-2012, 11:49 PM
By Cableguy in forum Games ForumReplies: 36Last: 12-20-2011, 06:37 PM
By ChevyFan in forum Games ForumReplies: 43Last: 02-16-2009, 05:15 PM
By TrailLeadr in forum Audio, Video & Gadget TechReplies: 15Last: 09-05-2007, 04:45 PM