GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend
    Blog Entries

My wife has family in the areas of Kentucky that were hit and we are waiting to hear if they are all ok. Keep all those living in the areas that were hit in your prayers. Those who did not suffer loss and injury will certainly know someone who was not as fortunate.
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Caddiac View Post
    My wife has family in the areas of Kentucky that were hit and we are waiting to hear if they are all ok. Keep all those living in the areas that were hit in your prayers. Those who did not suffer loss and injury will certainly know someone who was not as fortunate.
    Tell your wife I am praying for her family, as well as many others who have felt the wrath of these powerful storms.
    I have a vet friend who is headed back home to help clean up a home that was leveled and one of his relatives perished. Count your blessings one and all for we have no idea what the Good Lord plans for our journey.

Caddiac best wishes and hope all is well for the family .
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Its terrible that Alabama couldnt be spared and had to go thru this 2X in less than a year.
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

Hope all families and friends are ok, phone lines and cell towers are down and sure you will get news as soon as connections are made

Jeff how are you and yours doing?

Legend
    Blog Entries

Everyone in my wife's family has checked in and they all are ok! Hope everyone who is still waiting has received news - good news.

had a large town, nearly city sized get wiped off of the map just south of me. other than people in southern il chipping in to help the state has done pretty much nothing for them. chicago does not care about the displaced people of Harrisburg IL. if anyone can please send them food and bottled water. they truly need it.
    94 sub 6inch lift 34inch bfg mt. massive rework project soon. the audio system hit 150.3db so now its time to rebuild and try for 155db. mudpuppy is also getting a new engine, rebuilt ifs, dual 500amp 15.1vdc alts, 5 5,000amp batts, ant the combined wattage with the new system should be close to 15,000watts. this is going to be a wild ride boy and girls.

A small Tornado compared to the F5 last year hit N.E from where I live with minor injuries and damaged homes some just rebuilt , Caddi good to hear your family is ok. Mudpuppy sure help is on the way with so much distruction takes awhile to get to everyone. My sisters church and others have disaster relief programs and even have their own semi trucks. The community leaders and residents need to get in touch with someone and raise hell to get help, sometimes incompetant people are in charge

We get tornado warnings all the time starting late February in Tuscaloosa,i got lucky the first time and had the only house standing on the block. I go home this weekend to my brothers in north ga and what ya know we got another up there. Luckly it was jumping around and only brought down some trees. I guess they just follow me
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Everyone in my wife's family has checked in and they all are ok! Hope everyone who is still waiting has received news - good news.
    Caddi , been away for a bit but I am relieved to hear the good news. Not all are so fortunate. It must be your prayers and the closeness to god. Stay true .