GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21

    Default

    We've had 2 in 2 weeks last year the first one missed any major populated areas and the second one is not even half way done getting cleaned up
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnbama View Post
    Fornunate the tornado that hit Limestone and Madison county caused no fatalities but caused damage to homes hit from storms last May. My neck and shoulders sore today from the strain of keeping the truck on the road, wind was so strong the trailer was leaning to one side. I was right in the middle of the tornados last year and seen the mile wide F5 that hit Tusscaloosa, Hacleburg ( leveled ) other small towns, Athens and north of the Huntsville Airport where I was. Last I heard on the news this morning 36 lost in the mid-west.
    Shoulda stopped by when u were in ttown I'm the house on Hargrove the only one

  3. #23
    Legend
    Caddiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Posts
    2,045
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Caddi , been away for a bit but I am relieved to hear the good news. Not all are so fortunate. It must be your prayers and the closeness to god. Stay true .
    I doubt it has much to do with my closeness to God. There are those who fall short of the glory of God then there are those that fall LONG from His glory. I would be in the latter half. Good thing He is merciful and forgiving. Tough concept to grasp, especially if you just lost everything in a storm. But that is what faith is all about.
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

    ​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caddiac View Post
    I doubt it has much to do with my closeness to God. There are those who fall short of the glory of God then there are those that fall LONG from His glory. I would be in the latter half. Good thing He is merciful and forgiving. Tough concept to grasp, especially if you just lost everything in a storm. But that is what faith is all about.

    I have seen many that have faith and even though their struggles are mighty at this time , I am certain they will be rewarded for their faith and hard work.
    I also believe you are selling yourself short. I believe you are closer than you think. The tell tale is you believe you haven't done enough and you keep working at it.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

    "If He asks you to go a mile go two"

  5. #25
    Legend
    Caddiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Upstate South Carolina
    Posts
    2,045
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    I have seen many that have faith and even though their struggles are mighty at this time , I am certain they will be rewarded for their faith and hard work.
    I also believe you are selling yourself short. I believe you are closer than you think. The tell tale is you believe you haven't done enough and you keep working at it.
    Spoken like a man who has been there, done that.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caddiac View Post
    Spoken like a man who has been there, done that.

    Maybe, maybe not. Seriously though I am glad all your friends and family have survived the first of what will be many high winds.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Best Wishes to Midwest
    By Coach24 in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last: 03-01-2012, 11:55 AM
  2. Midwest chevy guy
    By plumbdog in forum Member Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last: 03-21-2011, 03:05 PM
  3. Folks from the Midwest
    By ChevyFan in forum North America - Midwest USA
    Replies: 70
    Last: 03-21-2010, 01:34 PM
  4. More tornadoes SW Missouri / NW Arkansas
    By Springthing in forum MO - Missouri Chevy Truck Club
    Replies: 1
    Last: 05-14-2009, 01:05 AM
  5. Midwest GTG (get together) anyone?
    By ChevyFan in forum North America - Midwest USA
    Replies: 6
    Last: 03-09-2009, 01:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •