GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

View Poll Results: Pick an EXOTIC CAR if you had your choice!!!

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Audi R8 Spyder

1 3.57%
  • Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Roadster

2 7.14%
  • Porsche 911 Turbo

1 3.57%
  • Nissan GTR

3 10.71%
  • Lamborgini Aventador LP 700-4

4 14.29%
  • Lexus LFA

1 3.57%
  • Ferrari 458 Italia

2 7.14%
  • Fisker Karma

1 3.57%
  • Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

10 35.71%
  • Ford Shelby Mustang GT500

3 10.71%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I pick the Ford Shelby GT500

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Ok here is one more to add to the list.. No I have not driven it YET...... Have seen it upclose a few times...

http://www.sema.org/sema-enews/2012/...-final-edition
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Here's one thats not the list. 77 Jaguar XJS coupe v12.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by davbell22602 View Post
    Here's one thats not the list. 77 Jaguar XJS coupe v12.
    Been there done that And used to be good friends with someone that put a twin Turbo on it.. He was a VP at Avon...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

If I had to pick a Ford it would have to be an original issue GT-40 from the 1960's.
    1994 Chevy K2500 Silverado, 454 (modified), original owner.
    And other vehicles and toys.

"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
    And treat those two imposters just the same;
    ...you'll be a Man, my son!" Rudyard Kipling

I'm an old school corvette guy growing up in house with a 66 convertible nassau blue and my dad still has it. All his friends are vette guys from big block mid years, to a few fuelie's and som old 1990 and 1995 zr-1, callaway sledgehammer and new Z06. My vote is the ZR-1 but have to throw a vote for a Noble M600. Such a sweet looking car with some amazing power

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE 4WD/Z71 Crew Cab Gray Green Metallic 6.0 Gas 6spd Auto 3.73 gears, HD locking rear differential. 18"Alum Wheels (Stock) Stock Michelin LTX AT-II Tires, Banks Monster Exhaust, Westin Platinum SS Oval Step Bars, EGR Window Deflectors, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Front and back Weathertech Digitech liners. Factory Remote Start with Onstar App on iPhone.

2003 GMC Envoy SLE Black 4WD 4.2 175,000 Miles all original drivetrain and runs like a champ and no rust or rot!

Legend

Saw a white Lexus LFA on the GSP the other day it looked Sweet...

All very nice vehicles and probably very fun to drive. If I could do it I'd go for a Jaguar XKE, alternate choices would be a Jaguar XK 120 or 140, MG TD or TF. And, base on my driving them, a MG B would be nice!

I would only take one long enough to sell it and buy the pickups I really want. And those would be a Diamond T, a 1940 Chevy 1/2 ton and a 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton.

Diamond T would really be nice to have.
    1994 Chevy K2500 Silverado, 454 (modified), original owner.
    And other vehicles and toys.

"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
    And treat those two imposters just the same;
    ...you'll be a Man, my son!" Rudyard Kipling

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast