GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Air Pressure

Jr. Engineer
    Reidsville, North Carolina, United States

Default Air Pressure

Hey everybody just wondering what air pressure yall are running i have 285 /75/16 on my HD and wanted to see what other are running
    [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Craig\My Documents\Downloads[/IMG]T Tuff Country Leveling Kit 285/75/16 Mickey Thompson MTZ 16x8 Moto Metal 951 Wheels Tow Mirrors Westin Winch Tray Pioneer Radio Blackout Bowtie Billet Grill Insert Gullwing Toolbox

Blog Entries

35 PSI for every day driving in the front and 32 in the rear, bump it up to 40 up front and 37 in the rear when towing. Seems to give me the best tire wear and mileage.

*OFF TOPIC* Which cab lights do you have on your truck? I've almost considered getting some for mine unless I can get a visor.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Jr. Engineer
    Reidsville, North Carolina, United States

They are the recon smoked cab lights i really like them got a guy at a local body shop to do the install. Thanks for the tire info

Blog Entries

Not sure why, but I reversed my tires pressures. I run 40 in the rear and 37 up front when towing.

I'm running a new set of Goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade E range 265/75/16's with 59lbs rear and 53lbs front cold pressure.
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

ive been toying with cab lights as well. might be something to get after i get back from A-stan.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers