GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Installing Newer Side Mirrors on 2003 Savana

Hi i have a 2003 savana and would like to update the side mirrors with the newer version (i believe 2008 and up vans) that has the blind spot mirror in the housing. Would anyone know if the new mirrors will fit on my 2003 van? I've looked at vans on the street and the housing looks somewhat the same but i'm not sure about the bolt positioning being the same.
    If you have done the update yourself please let me know your experience and where you purchased your mirrors.

Thank you for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by LSsavana View Post
    Hi i have a 2003 savana and would like to update the side mirrors with the newer version (i believe 2008 and up vans) that has the blind spot mirror in the housing. Would anyone know if the new mirrors will fit on my 2003 van? I've looked at vans on the street and the housing looks somewhat the same but i'm not sure about the bolt positioning being the same.
    If you have done the update yourself please let me know your experience and where you purchased your mirrors.

Thank you for your help!

My best guess is that they will work. I have looked at them on Ebay and many are listed as '03 to '11 or something like that.

Brew