GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upcoming mods

Mine will be at my house tomorrow while I'm 90 miles away shooting Bugs Bunny's cousins wanna wash mine?

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

My LED light should be in this week. I ordered the kit form gorecon.com. I hope to be able to install them soon. The way I am going to "hide" the wire is with my spray in bedliner. I like your idea for wireing it to the courtesy light switch. The recon kit is similar to the one from LMCtruck. If you went that route why not put 2 in the toolbox. Since they are 2 seperate strings of lights. That way it looks uniform in the bed.

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by aloxdaddy99
    My LED light should be in this week. I ordered the kit form gorecon.com. I hope to be able to install them soon. The way I am going to "hide" the wire is with my spray in bedliner. I like your idea for wireing it to the courtesy light switch. The recon kit is similar to the one from LMCtruck. If you went that route why not put 2 in the toolbox. Since they are 2 seperate strings of lights. That way it looks uniform in the bed.
    If you ordered directly from Recon I hope you used a coupon code. I noticed their S/H costs are high so I usually go through another distributer.

Got the speakers installed last night. Well started at 12:45 and finished around 4:30. Did it for the sake of sanity by not listening to the blown speakers trying to play but they sound good. Still gotta hook up the 3.5s to balance it out but other than that I like em. Had a little incident at Walmart waiting in the 20 minutes or more line for some people buying liquor, beer and fat people food which they did not need with my money only to find out they have rims bigger than my 31" tires which we probably bought...not very happy. But got some grass to cut with my new Bad Boy CZT so.

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    Mine will be at my house tomorrow while I'm 90 miles away shooting Bugs Bunny's cousins wanna wash mine?
    That depends...will you just throw your catch in the back so animal blood gets everywhere? Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    That depends...will you just throw your catch in the back so animal blood gets everywhere? Hehe
    Consider it done

Legend
    Blog Entries

Well my mod list now, is small now;
    6,000K HID KIT
    Black grille
    PIAA lights...

Future mods... are sitting in the living room waiting to be installed... LIFT KIT, SKY-TRACKER SUSPENSION, MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST and MY SECRET MOD* .... Keep an eye out for my thread...

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

OOO I've seen it. Its pink.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12