GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is mostly unrelated, but the OP made me think of it:

You bring up another man looking at your truck and wife and it reminds me of a conversation I had with my wife shortly after buying my truck. I've always looked at other trucks I like and one drove by once that had a rather attractive woman in it and I looked that much longer. She asked what the deal was and I told her it's one thing to see a nice truck, or a nice looking woman, but when you see a nice looking woman in a nice truck, there's just something immediately more attractive about her. She said I was full of crap and just chalked it up to the fact that I'm a jerk sometimes.

Then a week or so later, she needed to borrow my truck for something. She came home and said "I really thought you were just making up that thing about women in trucks..."

I just laughed.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Thats funny. I remember coming outside one afternoon to see my truck chained to a shrub pulling it out. The engine roared, the shrub came out and the truck drove around the yard dragging the shrub in a figure eight pattern victoty dance sort of thing.

The truck stopped and my wife stepped out doing her best Tim Allen "Man Grunt". Arrh arrh ARRH!!!

LOL!

We weren't married yet, but that sort of sealed the deal!
    Last edited by moogvo; 03-20-2012 at 07:16 AM.

Yup ... a well-maintained woman in a well-maintained truck earns bonus points with me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Yup ... a well-maintained woman in a well-maintained truck earns bonus points with me, too.

You both just got lucky ? Now you rub it in? Dang with friends like that I need more enemies.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12