GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by

I just read an article on the '14 silverado's/sierra's on I forget what site, but they were saying how the new half tons will take on a softer more aero look and the hd's will become more boxish, be about 500 lbs liter and have more power And efficiency. At first glance the photoshopped pic looks like a shark.. Personally I like the uber square looks of the 07-10 duramax. The rendering would look good tho if you got rid of the bumper and the lower half of the grille for a winch bumper or a pre runner, made the lights larger diameter and horizontal again but put the daytime runnin lites/ lobeams in the grille and lifted it up with atleast 33s.. But of the two I like the spied pics better the truck just says truck automatically instead of a car you have to dump thousands into just to make an actual truck.. Ohh and also I heard 15/25/3500 badging are all bye bye and they're comin back out with the Cheyenne and bonanza!

One of the reasons I like trucks is no matter what year they are always in style, new cars are outdated in a year or two

2012 Silverado

I'm not really a fan, although ive seen concept pics that look a lot worse. I definitly like the older squarer models better. I wish they would bring back step sides on some of the trucks they look good. the headlights look small. Chevy fans want a hard working, long lasting, good looking truck, not a aerodynamic gas conserver.
    2007 Chevy
    Reg cab
    2wd
    4.3 v6
    32'' bfgoodrich all terrains

If they don't sing, they don't sling.

Does anyone other than me see a similarity of the hood lines to a certain Camaro hood line? The hood and front end appear to make an attempt at making this truck similar to a car with an aero package. Kinda like the Class 8 trucks have done in pinching the noses and rounding all corners to achieve maximum aero. Apparently not worrying about the macho looks that make a guy want to buy a truck instead of an SUV or car.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

If the lights were taller I think it would look pretty good I like the grille it is a little to much with those tiny light
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

It looks like a Ram, Raptor and a Z71 mated and this is what came out.

Quote Originally Posted by MochaZ71 View Post
    It looks like a Ram, Raptor and a Z71 mated and this is what came out.
    Nailed it

Luke
    '02 Chevrolet 2500hd
    6.6 Duramax LB7
    3.5" Straight Pipe
    4" MBRP Black Exhaust Tip
    Tow Mirrors
    TSC Black Low Profile Tool Box
    Maverick Brush Guard

I say we go a little retro and bring back the 1994-98 style with some facelifts. In my opinion those are the best looking trucks chevy ever made, especially the stepside model, which is why I still have one!
    Schrub!:sign0011:

Quote Originally Posted by tigersdl65 View Post
    I say we go a little retro and bring back the 1994-98 style with some facelifts. In my opinion those are the best looking trucks chevy ever made, especially the stepside model, which is why I still have one!
    i agree, by brother had a 98 Z71 in silver, i thought it looked amazing.

either that or go back to the 87 and 88s for inspiration.

I always thought they looked pretty good.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Quote Originally Posted by tigersdl65 View Post

Shoot lets bring back the 50's styling I liked that much more

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by