GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Shoot lets bring back the 50's styling I liked that much more
    X2

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

56 is my favorite c10 of all time
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

it looks pretty much the same with a new bumper and ugly headlights

I'm a Chevy Salesman and the re-design isn't slated until the 2014 model year. There are some spied photos out there of the truck already and they don't look a lot like the picture that was posted. The picture posted looks more like the sport truck edition they keep throwing around. It's still yet to be seen what the 2014 will look like, but from what I've seen the front grille appears to look beefier than the current version.

This looks soooo much better than the cheesy new Texas editions that are everywhere in Central Texas with the chrome bumper end caps.

The rendering looks like a cut up 07-11...don't really care for it much, but that's what I've said about almost every model after 1987.

Personally, the 67-72 has to be the best body style, IMO.

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

As a whole, I don't mind the looks of the new model. That being said, I have to agree with the others in that there's something off about the front. I loved the aggressive look of the front end of my '06 Chevy, and would have loved seeing a similar route taken with this truck. Who knows though, final production could still look different!

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab Z71 4X4 5.3L Flex Fuel
    MagnaFlow single in duel out system
    Volant CAI & Ram Air Scoop with Power Core Filter
    Rhino Tuff Grip Spray in Bed liner
    Undercover Classic Tonneau
    Trail FX Bug "deflector"
    AVS Window Deflectors
    Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars
    RECON L.E.D. Interior, 3rd Cab light, Projector headlights, and Taillights
    ATX Crawl Wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain tires
    CalTrend Neoprene seat covers
    2" leveling kit from Max Trac
    Diablo Trinity with Diablew Tune

It need work in the hood and grille.
    02 Silverado 2500hd|496ci bigblock|Botch fuel pump replacement|True dual Magnaflows|UV-10 Jensen head unit|All four speaker Kickers|Kicker tweeters|10in Kicker sub|250watt Kicker Amp|Volant Cold Airintake|PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer|33in Nitto Trail Grapplers|8000k Hid Halo Lights

I've talked to a few people that have seen the new truck. I do not know if this is what she will look like or not. I do know for sure that the headlights are a lot smaller compared to the model now. So, if this is a photoshop pic they got the headlights right.

Also, I heard the interior is really nice. The people that I have talked to that have seen it all rave about the interior.

The Chevy salesman was right when he said it the new truck will be a 2014 year model.
    Last edited by xDieselx; 04-18-2012 at 08:49 AM.
    2011 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab

Then theyre making stuff like the ssr then..

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast