I have a 2007 NBS silverado and the grillle got cracked awhile ago. I got the grille replaced but they didnt replace the plastic cover that goes on top of it under the hood. It seems like it would be pretty cheap so I was just going to buy it and replace it myself but I dont know what the proper name for it is. If anyone could tell me the proper name , or give me a link to a website where I can buy it, or even the part number if anyone knows it, it would be much appreciated. I know I can get it from the dealer but I dont want to get over charged unless I have too.