GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by 08_rado_rocker View Post
    I hear ya... but all in all that aint too bad, theres companies around here tryin to charge 1200 for em.

I keep trying to envision your truck dropped lmfao.. but it aint workin so well
    I have thought about dropping it....but i decided to go with the front level kit, i got one ordered so that should look sweet....i think if it wasnt a z71 i would drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhobey View Post
    looks great ...just think of all the things you can hide from the kids and wife in there ........not saying
    I've ever hid new parts / accessories / add-ons in my bed underneath the box cover !!!!!
    Of course not! And no i dont lock it every single day so even if my girlfriend gets curious she cant get in haha
    Adam
    11 Silverado Summit White Ext. Cab 5.3L Z71 9k miles
    RC leveling kit
    Jason fiberglass tonneau cover
    Penda-liner
    Superchips 91 octane tune
    Front air dam removed
    6,000k lowbeams 6,000k fogs
    color match bowties
    color match mudflaps
    20% tint all the way around
    20% tinted 6in sunshade
    Nitto terra grappler 275/70r17 (winter setup)
    Chevy 22s with Bridgestone Alenza 285/45r22 (summer setup)
    Kenwood DNX6180 indash

That looks nice. That's one of the next things I'm planning to do here soon is the cover. Yours just makes me want to get it that much sooner. Unfortunately, I had a tree jump into me this last winter, so I need to get the bed fixed first. And that's not a joke. Seattle had some crazy ice storms and a lot of trees fell. One rolled into the back of my truck.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

O that sucks man! hopefully you get that fixed up soon

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    That looks nice. That's one of the next things I'm planning to do here soon is the cover. Yours just makes me want to get it that much sooner. Unfortunately, I had a tree jump into me this last winter, so I need to get the bed fixed first. And that's not a joke. Seattle had some crazy ice storms and a lot of trees fell. One rolled into the back of my truck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123