Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Parts Bot??????
03-12-2012, 09:45 PM #1
Does anyone ever use this?
And does anyone find this annoying as i do? LOL i hate going to the NEW POSTS area and seeing a thousand new posts of nothing but BS on ebay.
"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"
"Truck Norris"- 2008 TX Edition Silverado
- McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
- Apline Type R 10s & Amp
- Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
- Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
- Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
- Airaid CAI
- Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
"Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
- Cut to pieces, LS build pending
03-12-2012, 09:59 PM #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
Those are supposed to be filtered out of the new posts, sorry. I'll have a look.
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
* I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.
03-12-2012, 10:09 PM #3
03-12-2012, 11:02 PM #4
By ChevyFan in forum Chevy Parts eBayReplies: 0Last: 11-19-2011, 04:00 AM
By ChevyFan in forum Chevy Parts eBayReplies: 0Last: 10-20-2011, 03:40 AM
By ChevyFan in forum Chevy Parts eBayReplies: 0Last: 09-20-2011, 02:51 AM
By HYDE in forum General ClassifiedsReplies: 1Last: 02-07-2010, 09:07 AM
By GMPartsClub in forum GM Parts ClubReplies: 4Last: 09-29-2009, 02:59 PM
Tags for this Thread