GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Sr. Apprentice

Default Front Bumper NNBS

This question is on the new body style front bumpers. The lower section were the tow hooks are. I have seen grills on ebay that go in this
    area. What I am looking for is a solid panel that will give this area a smooth appearence. I want it to set flush with the rest of the cover.
    Anyone seen where this can be had. Jerry

I have not seen and aftermarket part like your describing. What year is the truck?

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Master Mechanic

If you are just looking for a solid piece maybe you can go down to a metal shop and they can fit one in for you.

I have a friend who did this. Remove the tow hooks, go to a metal shop just as @AMac says, and then weld it in on the back side...then just install the grill inserts...unless you're talking about somehow attaching the grill inserts to the metal.

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

I have seen them on the Denali's but never on a Silverado. You could make them as suggested before and just zip srew them in.

I know stylintrucks.com and autoanything.com have several inserts for that area. I'm not sure if they have anything like what you're looking for. You've probably already checked. Like others have said, there's always the fabrication route. I doubt it'd be a difficult job. You'd just have to see what it'd set you back.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp