Hey every one.... just thought you might want to know a bit about me, and Dirty Dog(topkick) and our daily routine.
But first off i should set the setting for you. I live in Saskatchewan thats about the middle of the flattest patch of earth in north america and really close to nowhere. The weather here has the largest extremes anywhere in the world, our four seasons here are truly FOUR REALY harsh springs summers(90 deg) and falls, well and the winters(-50 deg), well i will let you imagine.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00002-20101225-1335.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	36142

So now you have an idea of my home, and the conditions we face here. Trucks are pretty much the norm around here being mostly farmers and farmer related business, and all kinds of trucks, on every road, in every shape, of every kind.

my yard alone has 2 dodges 44 & 79, 5 GMCs from the 40s to 2007, 3 inter smashups(nationals)...at least 7 fords 1/2 tons a couple semis fords, a mack, well i think there are some i missed, some run, some don't, all that do run, actually work when they are needed, and do the job with style ....snickers some have springs poking throught the seat showing horse hair and others have the odd patch of grass growing in the box, but they do there job, it is our way of life around here.

So needless to say Getting stuck is a great adventure here and i am willing to share some pics and stories with you all of our adventures, in the mud, slush sleet and snow. if you would be kind enough to share some of your stories back with all of us.

Now the idea for this thread came this morning at 3 am las vegas time. I had to start early as the snow is melting so fast, that by 9 am you can not move.
Its black out I am alone in the country in a 326D multi terrain track loader with a 84" 2 stage blower mounted to the front, and i am clearing ditches to the culverts to let the run off flow freely. So your probably figured were this one is going, but yep my first good stuck of the season, was this morning, and I know there will be more to come. and will post them along with some older pics and stories.

Well it is spring and and you could expect none the less, so any ways the loader is very sure footed unit except when sliding down the ditch, then its like snowboarding in a 10,000 lbs sled.....
no fear i am thinking I got this handled.......... sliding sliding.....poof...snow... slowing down yes ....I got this.... Splash..... ah ****, as I open the door step on to the bank of snow i have just created, and splushhh!!!!! down i go,,,Knee deep ,,,, Oh well short walk back to the shop as that was my first spot to clear, had a coffee, read a few posts, posted a few posts on GMCT, then took took Dirty Dog to the scene of the slime, hooked up and slid that loader back up the hill with little to no effort:(....but Dirty Dog was proud..
Oh yeah I changed my socks and boots in for dry ones and went back to work.
It was just a perfect day, and defiantly a nice day to get stuck.... have a great night