GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 07 up NNBS Tahoe Yukon Suburban Ebony full length center consoles New

I have about 15 ebony center consoles for nnbs style suvs and you can put them in trucks just leave a gap and the front of the dash. These are all new surplus and have never been installed. These are new but might have very small scratches on them from being storage. Nothing you would see once installed. These all have usb ports and rear controls in them. I would like to get $425 plus shipping for one that is complete with cup holder and front extensions. If you want to buy a bare one $350 plus shipping. I am in cincinnati ohio pick up works too. Pm me or text me at 513 519 8268 shipping will be anywhere from $50 to $75 just depending on how far you are.

I might be interested. I am in the Dayton area and would like to have a full length. I could pick up. Best price?

im interested please get back with me

Thumbs up interseted

Is this still available? im very interseted and live in dallas tx. what the full price to get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by cfodor View Post
    I have about 15 ebony center consoles for nnbs style suvs and you can put them in trucks just leave a gap and the front of the dash. These are all new surplus and have never been installed. These are new but might have very small scratches on them from being storage. Nothing you would see once installed. These all have usb ports and rear controls in them. I would like to get $425 plus shipping for one that is complete with cup holder and front extensions. If you want to buy a bare one $350 plus shipping. I am in cincinnati ohio pick up works too. Pm me or text me at 513 519 8268 shipping will be anywhere from $50 to $75 just depending on how far you are.