GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Mine's starting to look like fast food for lunch, after lunch and dinner as we have ALOT of work ahead of us after these tornados hit about 4 miles away taking down trees and putting them into homes. Thanfully no one was killed or very seriously hurt as far as I know

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Tonight it will be Bison strip steak, baked sweet potato and braised brussel sprouts.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    ROFL
    I thought I would run across the great state of Alabama, And thats just what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going.... F.Gump
    2012 4.8 LS

Quote Originally Posted by jnbama View Post
    I thought I would run across the great state of Alabama, And thats just what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going.... F.Gump
    Haha that was on last night

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment

BMT sandwich from Subway ... and an oreo Blizzard from DQ. (How healthy!)

Seafood Sutffed potato with crab meat, corn, cornbread, and yellow cake for dessert with whatever beer is on hand. I love when 19 year old girls can cook!

Current:
    Future:

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    I love when 19 year old girls can cook!
    I don't really care if they can cook if they can do other things that make up for the inability to cook!

Swordfish steaks over samba noodles in a Tahini sauce with stir fried peppers, sun dried tomatoes,capers, cilantro,and squash.
    Strawberry sorbet for the final course.
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

This thread makes me hungry....

dinner at my house is usually whatever is most convenient and usually not that great - or I'm at the bar so I'll eat there...

2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck

Quote Originally Posted by pmf608 View Post
    This thread makes me hungry....

dinner at my house is usually whatever is most convenient and usually not that great - or I'm at the bar so I'll eat there...
    Thats what they call a liquid diet. Drink responsibly and go gets some pans and a good woman to show you how easy it is to fix a good meal at home in a small amount of time. You can cook some pretty filling and tasty meals in just one larger skillet.
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast