GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 Last Post byLast Post by

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Thats what they call a liquid diet. Drink responsibly and go gets some pans and a good woman to show you how easy it is to fix a good meal at home in a small amount of time. You can cook some pretty filling and tasty meals in just one larger skillet.
    This is true. I can cook, I just usually choose not to. My mom is thinking about selling our house and moving so I'm looking at possibly moving out if I have to move anyway. That would give me a bit of a kick start to cook more...

2008 FORD F350. My new all-around truck.
    2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread. - Crashed. Will be rebuilt soon.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck -- FOR SALE

Legend

Blog Entries

I'm not sure what is for dinner tonight because I have a union meeting tonight after work and if my wife decides not to cook I will have to fend for myself. This probably means Ramon noodles and veggies or a PB&J sandwich!!!! LOL

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

Wife is out, I don't cook so it's pizza and Brooklyn Ale.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Dinner? At my house? Hahahahahah! I'd have to cook for that. I actually can/do cook but cooking for one person is just lame and takes entirely too much time (in terms of prep, cooking, and clean-up) to make it worthwhile. I'll order in or dine out, as usual...

We are in the middle of a real big flooring remodel project. Not much getting prepared in the kitchen right now. But fresh oysters sounds good to me. Shucked and raw with a little lemon juice. Maybe after this project is finished.
    1994 Chevy K2500 Silverado, 454 (modified), original owner.
    And other vehicles and toys.

"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
    And treat those two imposters just the same;
    ...you'll be a Man, my son!" Rudyard Kipling

paremasan crusted salmon, with a lemon dill sauce, mixed green salad, texas toast with Paremsan ,asiago cheese melted on top.
    Tejava Black Iced tea with a splash of lemon and a lime twist.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

I think I'll have McDonalds a couple of chesseburgers,fries and chocolate shake. Dad use to get us kids at the McDonalds after evening church service on Sunday when he could afford it, then home to watch Bonanza

2012 Silverado

Blog Entries

7 cheese tortellini and salad. Got myself on a new diet which is EASY!
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

I went to my girlfriend's house for dinner and her roommate and roommate's boyfriend made chicken with sauteed mushrooms on top, mashed potatoes, and bacon-wrapped scallops. And ice cream for dessert.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Z71 Max View Post
    I'm not sure what is for dinner tonight because I have a union meeting tonight after work and if my wife decides not to cook I will have to fend for myself. This probably means Ramon noodles and veggies or a PB&J sandwich!!!! LOL
    I think I'd do many things I won't mention on here for a real PB&J on reasonably fresh bread. I don't eat them often, and therefore didn't realise how much I'd miss them while in the desert, but I'm thoroughly craving one right now. I think I'm going to have my wife mail me some Jif.

Oh, and my dinner last night was a protein shake. I couldn't even tell what the "meat" was at the dining facility tonight so I opted to not test it.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 Last Post byLast Post by