Results 11 to 20 of 67
Thread: Progess on my 09' GMC Sierra SLT
04-01-2012, 05:28 AM #11
This project looks familiar but it was under a different name. LOL .
Man that Super 10 is going to be loud isn't it? Keep updating this thread I like others have said love to see the progress that others are making on their ride.
04-01-2012, 05:24 PM #12
post a vid when you get the exhaust done, cant wait to see/hear it.
2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino
Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers
04-07-2012, 03:42 PM #13
Okay guys, got the exhaust done... and it sounds AWESOME! It has a real deep nice rumble, and isn't too loud. But don't get me wrong, when you get on it at abut 3,000 RPM's it absolutely roars! I love it, best mod to my truck yet. Below is a short and quick before and after video. I know the revs aren't that great but I don't want my neighbors to hate me lol. I will eventually take a fly by video or something like that.
Tell me what you think!
09 Sierra SLT
- Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
- Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
- K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
Next up: Smoked fog lights
2000 Silverado Z71
- 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
- Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
- Lots more to come!
04-09-2012, 08:05 PM #14
04-09-2012, 08:18 PM #15
Sounds much better!
I am considering a Flowmaster for my truck, if you don't mind me asking, how much did the exhaust conversion run you all in?
2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
- Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill
"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."
04-09-2012, 09:01 PM #16
That thing sounds nice bro!!! big thumbs up!
"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"
"Truck Norris"- 2008 TX Edition Silverado
- McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
- Apline Type R 10s & Amp
- Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
- Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
- Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
- Airaid CAI
- Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
"Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
- Cut to pieces, LS build pending
04-09-2012, 09:02 PM #17
Looks good and sounds even better. Nice job.2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
Black and chrome
Borla dual exhaust
Chrome Billet grill
4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
Blacked-out tail and third brake light
04-10-2012, 06:48 AM #18
04-10-2012, 05:43 PM #19
Thanks guys. I absolutely love it, even though since I've got it I'm averaging .5 MPG less lol. I just can't stay off of it! Like I said I will eventually take a better video, I know this one sucks but I've been too busy lately to really take the time and make a good one. Hopefully this weekend I can get to it.
Last edited by AnimalYates; 04-10-2012 at 05:52 PM.
04-10-2012, 07:11 PM #20
By Sierraowner5.3 in forum Photo & Video GalleryReplies: 12Last Post: 03-25-2012, 05:17 PM
By Steve in forum Chevy Trucks For Sale eBayReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2011, 12:50 AM
By Steve in forum Chevy Trucks For Sale eBayReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2011, 03:00 AM
By Steve in forum Chevy Trucks For Sale eBayReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2011, 10:10 AM
By Steve in forum Chevy Trucks For Sale eBayReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2010, 04:05 AM
Tags for this Thread