My four year old battery finally gave up the ghost, I got a new one and when I disconnected the old one I noticed a slight spark. Got he same spark when I connected the new one, I hooked up my volt meter it showed about 1-1/2 volt draw. I started by pulling fuses and relays and watched it slowly trickle down to -0-, Hooked the batter post again, started it up the went through the drill again. Pulled the ground hooked up the meter and just watched it, about two minutes it did the same drop to -0-. Is it a norm to see the draw then leak down to -0-??