GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeSilver02 View Post
    Haha really, i never heard that law used against a sticker but that is something that SC Troopers would do, you would think there is something better they could have done with their time.
    Yeah believe it or not and the new thing is the Bull Nuts that people are hanging on their ball hitch. They recently pulled a woman done near Beaufort for them and issued Hera ticket. Turns out she is suing the state for infringement on her freedom of speech. I hope she win!!!!!

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

Quote Originally Posted by Red Z71 Max View Post
    Yeah believe it or not and the new thing is the Bull Nuts that people are hanging on their ball hitch. They recently pulled a woman done near Beaufort for them and issued Hera ticket. Turns out she is suing the state for infringement on her freedom of speech. I hope she win!!!!!
    I don't think it should be a ticketable offense, but I will say that I think that "truck nutz" (as they are commonly called) are relatively disgusting looking. *shrug*

Legend

Blog Entries

I saw a guy the other day with two industrial size 2 1/2 inch threaded machine nuts hanging on his hitch. I thought that was pretty funny and it was a lot less offensive as the other ones I have seen. Those things are soo realistic it is kind of sickening!!!LOL

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

yeah those truck nutz are really stupid to have on a truck/car IMO, they are really ugly and sickening like you said Red but they shouldnt give a ticket for having it, so hopefully that lady will win against the state.
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dog View Post
    Calvin is cool but he needs a bigger pecker,,, I mean come on he drives a GM not a dodge.....

Well I agree with the nutz comments. But in this way I think they are better served on a plate rather than on a trailer hitch. Rocky mountain oysters as we call them are a delicacy only saved around branding seasons out here in the west. Some nice sour dough bread or biscuits sopp up the juices.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Master Mechanic

I saw a guy the other day with two industrial size 2 1/2 inch threaded machine nuts hanging on his hitch. I thought that was pretty funny and it was a lot less offensive as the other ones I have seen. Those things are soo realistic it is kind of sickening!!!LOL
    I totally agree! On my way to work I occasionally see a stupid gold F350 with a big pair hanging from his truck. It's gross and it makes me wonder what people are thinking when they put that kind of stuff on. Does it give you a feeling of being tough, cool, or just ballsy?

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

hahahah we call them prairie Oysters out this way,,,, and they are a tad bit smaller then the ones they hang on trucks,,, I can only imagine that them big nuts on the trucks....come from a big old sassy bull... that ran for his life when he seen them coming, so i think it would be safe to say they would be a little tuff and chewy and only good for hanging on a truck....."cough" that would be a dodge truck as they need all the help and balls they can get.....

I agree the realistic kind look pretty bad. When I first lifted my 95 I went to the halloween store and bought 2 of the ball and chains, Then I hung just the 2 balls from my hitch. That was back in 95 and my excuse is that I was 16 years old and creative. I got alot of comments about it then. Now that I am older I would not want the attention that something like that gets. The truck gets enough looks as it is

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Amazon is fine, I use it all the time. The prices are good and the shipping is quick. Good luck man.

I agree those truck nuts are disgusting and not something a person with class would put on there truck. I have a guy that lives 2 doors down from me and drives a GMC Sierra and a nice one at that and he has these big balls hanging off his hitch. To me it ruins the whole truck. Anyway, just my opinion.
    Last edited by donyms; 04-01-2012 at 07:58 AM.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast