GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New in Ohio

Welcome to the club Wil, good to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome to the G M T C !

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

thanks guys! i appreciate all the warm welcomes! if i can help out in any way ill try to do so. and pictures should come soon. ps as much as i love a dirtymax, especially the new ones, i'd still love to have a Silverado with a Cummins 6.7L set up to an Allison.

...although, it would put a wrench in my plan for when i do buy a Dirtymax. i'm going to get a personalized plate that reads Dirty Allison in some way.. -_-
    Wil
    2000 Dark Carmine Z71

Welcome to the club!

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    thanks guys! i appreciate all the warm welcomes! if i can help out in any way ill try to do so. and pictures should come soon. ps as much as i love a dirtymax, especially the new ones, i'd still love to have a Silverado with a Cummins 6.7L set up to an Allison.

...although, it would put a wrench in my plan for when i do buy a Dirtymax. i'm going to get a personalized plate that reads Dirty Allison in some way.. -_-
    Hey Abel I am glad your here too...Always good to chat with others that live the truck ways of life.....
    I just like funning with the Dodge boys,,, the best thing i can think of in a dodge is the cummins and have seen and driven a cummins allison modded chevy and it rocked,, All my cummins are in bigger dump trucks and semi's on fords yet ....whats with that ???
    ... and they are unstoppable and indestructible... Dirty dog is my first Duramax,, but i am loven it,,,, and it seems to out perform most of the other trucks that i play with or that play with me... but that was only after uncorking it, and letting it loose..... straight stock i wasn't all that impressed mostly in the fuel consumption, but the pull power with the duramax and allison combo was all I ever needed and a whole lot more.....

hey guys! been busy lately and forgot about checkin up on this site!! got some pictures to put up for you!

first one is the day i got it, and until now! so far come quite aways. this coming springtime i plan to repaint the same dark carmine red and weld in new rocker panels and rear wheel-wells!

heres what she looks like right now

next to my brothers truck, slightly bigger than mine

and finally stopped being lazy and got rid of the half-rusted away bumper that sat too low due to the body lift and ended up putting my roll pan on!
    Wil
    2000 Dark Carmine Z71

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12