GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by
    Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    hehe...that's cool. Since the title of the thread is GMCT Is this now GM Country Trucks? Just messin' with ya of course.
    Keep messing with me I Chevy Luvs it.... and could be GMCT =GM City Trucks.... hmmm got me thinking now I remember a old movie about the country mouse and the city mouse...... maybe we got a new movie on the way ....The city tucks and country trucks....... I will call Disney and see what they think......

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dog View Post
    Keep messing with me I Chevy Luvs it.... and could be GMCT =GM City Trucks.... hmmm got me thinking now I remember a old movie about the country mouse and the city mouse...... maybe we got a new movie on the way ....The city tucks and country trucks....... I will call Disney and see what they think......
    okay well I think I'll like GM Country Trucks better because they're likely to be lifted 4x4s rather than souped up low riders. Nothing against the low riders, they are certainly sweet, I just prefer a souped up 4x4

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

You Know You could skirt the lift laws in your neighbourhood by installing a Link ride rite air system and a digital controller.... you would get aprox. 6 inches lift in the rear and 4 in the front with no other mods,,, and with the digital ride controller from firestone have in cab command of your ride height....
    Its a little costly but well worth it and the ride is sweet to........and the best of both worlds city and country.........

Master Mechanic

You Know You could skirt the lift laws in your neighbourhood by installing a Link ride rite air system and a digital controller.... you would get aprox. 6 inches lift in the rear and 4 in the front with no other mods,,, and with the digital ride controller from firestone have in cab command of your ride height....
    Its a little costly but well worth it and the ride is sweet to........and the best of both worlds city and country.........
    Thanks for the tip. My dad did something like that when I was younger and he had a low rider. We used to get pulled over all the time because of his illegal mods...LOL I remember when the cop went to go get his ruler to measure the ride height he put some air in the suspension to raise it. It confused the cop and he let us go...haha I wanted that truck when I turned 16 but he said it had to many issues. Maybe that's why I rebelled and started wanting lifted trucks?

Good morning every one,,,,
    Each day I awake , let Mystic out, which is a total act of the dog controlling her master as she has her own door in the shop and can come and go at her leisure.... then I boil the water and make my special brew of coffee, very strong and black, sit down at the desk and open up this forum to catch up with last nights going ons..... I read all the new posts and some threads i like to follow...

well i have just noticed on the right hand side of some posts(my posts) there are these random advertisement and links to follow.... now not being one of those clickers that clicks every link i see i never really paid to much mind to these adds, and i am sure i never clicked any thing that would allow these adds,,, but lately i have noticed A lot of Ram truck adds beside my posts. Now this has me extremely puzzled....Especially the one that asks me if i want to ask a Dodge Mechanic/technician a question...

now sitting here this morning staring at a red dodge ram truck picture Add beside one of my posts i start to think.... isn't that dodge mechanic a little busy dealing with dodge folks and their problems, to deal with my questions... cause i really only have one for him... That would be, Why are you advertising on a GM/Chevy forum? and Why on my Posts? since i would be the most unlikely person to buy a dodge of any type never mind a Ram truck...

Now I like to make funnies at Dodge trucks and there owners, only cause i know a few and they are fun to get all worked up... and i know they sign on as guests here to keep intone with what the real truck(GM) people are chatting about. They can't sign up to the site as members or they might lose their good standing reputation on the dodge forum, and I of course would never let them live That down( sinkers).....

So I am wondering are these adds randomly placed? why do some posts have adds and some not? can these dodge folks that lurk in the GM forums see the dodge adds? and are they snickering at me cause i am advertising in my posts the ram product? is it a conspiracy to get me to buy a dodge? should i wear my tinfoil hat ...nope can't dawn the tin foil hat, as there is a shortage of tinfoil here and if i wear my hat some ram truck will have to go with out a front fender.....

thats all for today folks
    Have a great day
    Dirty Dog, you are so funny sometimes. You are correct on the ads, I see them too and they are not reflective of what I look at on the net but anymore I don't pay them any attention. Great looking truck man, good luck on the April ROTM I hope you get in. Hell I hope I get in to. Later man.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    Dirty Dog, you are so funny sometimes. You are correct on the ads, I see them too and they are not reflective of what I look at on the net but anymore I don't pay them any attention. Great looking truck man, good luck on the April ROTM I hope you get in. Hell I hope I get in to. Later man.

Wow, I didn't notice you weren't an ROTM winner, gonna have to do something about that when May nominations come up! I said it before, but I love the paint job, it's simple but really stylish. I've been considering some kind of graphic on my truck, but then again I consider everything for my truck...haha

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    OHH if we both make it into next months ROTM you will get my vote ...... your truck is a sweet Sweet ride

Thanks Dirty Dog. You have a very nice ride also. I wish I had something like that when I go to Mobile, I bet they wouldn't be so quick to cut me off.

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

EEEK!!! the air horn dose wonders for jerks of the road,,,, the little brown stain in their pants when i set it off is worth the snicker

EEEK!!! the air horn dose wonders for jerks of the road,,,, the little brown stain in their pants when i set it off is worth the snicker

If you think the air horn makes stains wait till you hook up a train horn . They definitely will get others attention when you lay on the horn.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by