GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Just a heads up that we like anything in ROTM... stock beater to a show winner.. The show winner isnt always a guaranteed winner since the member and effort put in to making it their own truck.
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

Jr. Engineer
    Live in Mississippi...But I claim Texas!!

So tough to choose!! I'm gonna have to think on it for a lil bit........lol

2011 Silverado "Black Widow Edition"

7" Lift
    35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's
    20" American Racing Rims With -24 offset
    Recon Smoked Led Tail and 3rd Brake Lights

MCX Conversion Package.....
    Custom Dual Exhaust
    Custom Leather
    Custom Chrome Gauges With Red Back-Lighting
    Black Widow Badges
    Back-up Camera System
    Programmer
    Full Length Nerf bars
    Bull Bar
    Fender Flares
    Hood Scoop

Pioneer Head Unit
    Custom Sub Box With Two Competition 10" JBL's
    Rockford Fosgate 1000w Prime Amp

I am going to have to nominate my girl @AMac she has a very clean, fine truck with many mods and most important her truck has class. Not a prettier truck on the road when clean than a Black one. You go girl.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    I actually have a brand new pair of black ones in my living room. I've been waiting for the bumpers to be black before I try them out.
    What the heck are you doing with nerf bars in your living room? Do you keep car batteries in your bedroom, too? A spare tire and jack in your kitchen, perhaps?

I'll second @AMac's nomination and while here I'll nominate @Dirty Dog's topkick.
    Last edited by SurrealOne; 04-03-2012 at 03:40 PM.

I would like to nominate myself for may ROTM,(ive got lots more pics also) I know I dont see the site often but whenever I can I do. She aint a perfect truck and aint the best looking out there but hey I like it and maybe some others will too. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2011-08-13 15.30.08-1.jpg   2011-08-13 16.31.55.jpg  
    Last edited by Clint16; 04-03-2012 at 05:15 PM.
    2003 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 Off-Road- Hypertech Programmer, Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, White Gauges, Billet Grill, Boyo 7" touch screen deck,2 10' JL Subs,Kenwood 1000w amp ,Rough Country leveling kit, 17" Rogue wheels, 265/70r/17 Fierce Attitude tires.
    2007 KTM XCF 250- Akropovic Exhaust, Twin Air filter, Brembo Brakes, Renthal Fat Bars.
    1998 Ski-Doo Summit 670x- MBRP Can, 686cc Bore Kit, Wiseco Pistons, 3" riser.
    BRAAAAAAAP!!

Blog Entries

I'm also going to be a self centered jerk and nominate myself since I haven't for quite a while. We all know I have more pics, and all the info is in my sig ;)

2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    What the heck are you doing with nerf bars in your living room? Do you keep car batteries in your bedroom, too? A spare tire and jack in your kitchen, perhaps?

I'll second @AMac's nomination and while here I'll nominate @Dirty Dog's topkick.

haha...I'm waiting to rid more of the chrome so the nerf bars fit in better. And is that fair to nominate a poodle and great dane at the same time? haha...JK all the same, lovin' the top kick!

Oh and thank you!
    Last edited by AMac; 04-03-2012 at 08:51 PM.

I'd like to nominate @Dirty Dog as well.. unique vehicle = deserving

AND.. thanks for the nominations you two. Feels good to be recognized. Wasn't expecting to even be nominated haha.. the hood, RST roll pan, and RST wing arent even painted yet and the engine project is JUST gettin started! I appreciate it though!

Last edited by 08_rado_rocker; 04-04-2012 at 03:17 AM.

"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"

"Truck Norris"
    - 2008 TX Edition Silverado
    - McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
    - Apline Type R 10s & Amp
    - Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
    - Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
    - Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
    - Airaid CAI
    - Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
    "Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
    - Cut to pieces, LS build pending

Yeah, but if we wait until you're completely done, you'll never get a nomination, because you'll never be 100% done with your truck. I figure I have a few main mods I want to get done, and then I'll post photos in the member photos area. Otherwise, I'll always be looking to change something.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    Yeah, but if we wait until you're completely done, you'll never get a nomination, because you'll never be 100% done with your truck. I figure I have a few main mods I want to get done, and then I'll post photos in the member photos area. Otherwise, I'll always be looking to change something.
    Good point.. lol i'm sure I'll never be done!! either way, even being nominated is cool as hell to me lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast