GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Moldings are gone. I'm debating on debadging everything but I just haven't had the time to sit and ponder it. It will probably be one of those impulse mods that I just get the urge to do on a random day.
    Sometimes the best part of my job is that my chair swivels.

Hey, I actually wanna DEnominate myself from any ROTM stuff. Still appreciate the nominations, but I'm gonna take my time elsewhere, it's obvious I don't fit in around here really. Y'all have fun dealing with jackasses like mudpuppy.

"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"

"Truck Norris"
    - 2008 TX Edition Silverado
    - McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
    - Apline Type R 10s & Amp
    - Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
    - Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
    - Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
    - Airaid CAI
    - Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
    "Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
    - Cut to pieces, LS build pending

Quote Originally Posted by 08_rado_rocker View Post
    Hey, I actually wanna DEnominate myself from any ROTM stuff. Still appreciate the nominations, but I'm gonna take my time elsewhere, it's obvious I don't fit in around here really. Y'all have fun dealing with jackasses like mudpuppy.
    Maybe its because I'm new to this but I don't understand how you don't fit. You drive a GM truck, this is a GM truck forum. Maybe I'm naive.
    Sometimes the best part of my job is that my chair swivels.

Master Mechanic

I don't know what happened but you shouldn't let one rotten apple spoil the bunch. You got a sweet looking truck and from what I've seen you're also a pretty good member. I thank you again for helping me with my mod decisions. The choice is yours of course but you are still welcome here!
    Last edited by AMac; 04-11-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Radio_ rocker.... what the hell.... My dam truck , hardly fits in my own shop, never mind here.......I just pin the ears(mirrors) back and squeeze it in.... don't run away so fast... crank some tunes go for a cruse and think of all the good folks here @ gmtc.....

Peace man

What do you mean you don't fit in here? Don't let someone knock you down, man. You fit in here just like the rest of us...and just as AMac says, don't let one bad apple be the reason why you leave...who cares what anyone else thinks as long as YOU like your sweet ride.

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

Hate to see you go man, but you're gonna do what you're gonna do. I kind of see what your saying, there are a few annoyances on here but thats everywhere you go in today's world, even on the internet! You just gotta ignore it, at least thats what I do.
    09 Sierra SLT
    - Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
    - Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
    - K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
    Next up: Smoked fog lights

2000 Silverado Z71
    - 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
    - Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
    - Lots more to come!

I lIke TBT817's truck and Jimmeh's truck, but I'm a little bias.

I'd like to nominate whoever wins, whoever comes in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and/or 5th

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Rado is my heeerroooo! Im going to give him a nomination also. Doesnt matter what the haters think
    Adam
    11 Silverado Summit White Ext. Cab 5.3L Z71 9k miles
    RC leveling kit
    Jason fiberglass tonneau cover
    Penda-liner
    Superchips 91 octane tune
    Front air dam removed
    6,000k lowbeams 6,000k fogs
    color match bowties
    color match mudflaps
    20% tint all the way around
    20% tinted 6in sunshade
    Nitto terra grappler 275/70r17 (winter setup)
    Chevy 22s with Bridgestone Alenza 285/45r22 (summer setup)
    Kenwood DNX6180 indash

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast