GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 Last Post byLast Post by

Me too I nominate @08_rado_rocker as well. Too many choices really. I wish they could all win

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    I actually have a brand new pair of black ones in my living room. I've been waiting for the bumpers to be black before I try them out.
    Amac is going for the total secret service mods. She plans to install gattlin guns in park lights and tail lights. then a stage in the back of the truck to accommodate Obamas need for some Colombian flesh.
    Eventually it will all be black and in stealth mode. I am sure she will soon install a Keith Black Motor to make enough horsepower to handle all the bullet proofing .
    I do 2nd or 3rd the nomination for AMac's black widow
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

I didn't think we were supposed to nominate our own trucks. But since it seems to be ok. I would like to nominate mine. Let me know what you guys think.

Mods:
    Tinted windows
    Bed mat
    Vent visors
    Bug guard
    Tractor supply black low profile tool box
    Black one piece westin grill guard
    18x9 XD monster wheels
    285/75/18 BFGoorpdrich AT Tires
    Pro Comp 2 inch leveling kit
    K&N cold air intake kit
    Super chips programmer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-4003039481.jpg   image-4062426885.jpg   image-1223619914.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by db3812 View Post
    I didn't think we were supposed to nominate our own trucks. But since it seems to be ok. I would like to nominate mine. Let me know what you guys think.
    It's ok to nominate your own truck. There are some posted nomination guidelines that go with ALL nominations.

Are nominations still open for May 2012?

man i guess ive missed a lot. a lot of good trucks and so to seems a few rotton apples. this forum use to be the best with being friendly and what not but i guess theres people out there that forum hop. some like to call them trolls. but hopefully rado rocker aint run off, he sounds like a good guy that has helped a lot of people.
    Lawrence Lee,United States Navy, Engineering.
    2008 Silverado CC. Z71 4x4. leveling kit on with exhaust hopefully putting on soon

Quote Originally Posted by TritonBoulder47 View Post
    I'd like to nominate myself... I know I haven't been around alot lately, but hopefully I'll be able to change that... Anyway, my truck has been changed up a little bit... I just wish i had my good wheels on...

As always I love your truck, But WHERE did you get that hood, I LOVE IT, and what is the pricing on a thing like that?
    4.8L Vortec | 6inch Lift | 35'' BFG ALL TERRAINS | K&N Intake | AirRaid Throttle Body Space | 3inch straight pipe dumped at rear axle | BlackBear Tuned | 2 13in JL Audio Subs | 1000watt HD amp, 2.9 cap | Kenwood Dble Din | Gibson Hi Flo Cats | HIDs Hi/Los 55watt 8000k |4.56 gears |

Also I would like to nominate TimTom with his badasss 2500.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_0616.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	40542

Master Mechanic TritonBoulder47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    As always I love your truck, But WHERE did you get that hood, I LOVE IT, and what is the pricing on a thing like that?
    It's a GoodMark Industries Steel Cowl hood... I think I got it for like $250 shipped... At the time I got it, there was a special going on... lol

Tim a.k.a. Da' Boulder

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Z71 - Custom Emergency Response POV

Firefighter, Fire Policeman, Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Emergency Lighting Installer

Tint, 20's, Bull Bar, Intake, Exhaust, Billet Grill, Stereo, Custom Console, Emergency Equipment, and the list goes on...

I am surprised no one has closed this thread yet as we are now on June ROTM voting

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 Last Post byLast Post by