GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I am new to this forum having been given my dad's 2001 burb. I enjoy driving it much more than my 94 Jeep Cherokee which I sold when I got it. The people on the forum seem eager to help. A contest with prizes just adds to the wonderfullness of the forum.

Thanks guys for all the props, it's nice to be able to keep something as cool as this running!

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

I know the spring contest is still on going, but I'm lookin forward to the next contest! Maybe our new Autoanything Vendor will add to the pot? Here's hopin!

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab Z71 4X4 5.3L Flex Fuel
    MagnaFlow single in duel out system
    Volant CAI & Ram Air Scoop with Power Core Filter
    Rhino Tuff Grip Spray in Bed liner
    Undercover Classic Tonneau
    Trail FX Bug "deflector"
    AVS Window Deflectors
    Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars
    RECON L.E.D. Interior, 3rd Cab light, Projector headlights, and Taillights
    ATX Crawl Wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain tires
    CalTrend Neoprene seat covers
    2" leveling kit from Max Trac
    Diablo Trinity with Diablew Tune

This is so awesome!! Thanks so much sponsors!! and just realized I need 25 words so I am extending this post so it will count for the contest so I can win a sick awesome prize!!
    Last edited by ntbush83; 04-04-2012 at 06:51 PM.

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

I finally got my computer fixed and have time to browse through the list of prizes. I must say that I will take one of everything. Even if I don't win I will probably end up buying most of those items anyway.
    Sometimes the best part of my job is that my chair swivels.

This is awesome, but I never win anything. I will try. Even if I just won the T-shirt I would be happy. Just got my truck not long ago and half of the prizes at on my to get list. This would be my first 25 word post for the contest. I think.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Wink Awesome Assortment

These are some awesome trucks and the Vendors taking part are super cool. I am posting my vote right now. Anybody have inside detailing to these fine kept trucks?
    Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    I am SUPER EXCITED about the contest I'm very anxious to try out any one of these product. Since I'm a petite little lady, all that I ask is if I win the t-shirt do you have it in x-small? ..LOLI feel that these sponsors are very smart to get involved because getting the product into consumers hands is what it's all about. Okay word count = 25, is this 1 entry? HAHA....Loving this contest!!

Blog Entries

I'm still pretty new to this site and all. Still learning my way around. Just haven't had much time with the military and fire department. But i saw the e-mail and info on the spring contest and all the vendors and WOW ! really excited to see how everyone does.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

I agree with everything being offered one would be crazy not to at least give it a chance. Good luck to you and everyone else I hope it works out !

Check the official rules again there sport. We're going to drop the word-count down. I just don't want people thinking that they can just post a bunch of nonsense posts that are like "hey there, nice! ................." and think that is an entry into the contest.

I really like this forum! Every time I have had issues with my vehicles it's almost impossible to find anything that really helps me find what I'm looking for...But since we got our Burban, we didn't have much trouble that we couldn't usually handle on our own. I'm not all that mechanically inclined so I usually do the searching. Anyways, I'm really glad I found this board!! The people on here are helpful and easy to talk to! I've also never been on a forum like this and have a chance to win prizes (not that I will but still)! Thanks!
    1999 GMC Suburban C1500

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast