GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Contest is over, it will take a day or so to calculate all of the winners on the forum, good luck to everyone!
    Does that mean we'll have results this weekend?

i was wondering that as well surreal. i hope we do, tell my wife she won something off here for mothers day. corse, that may not go over to well.

heheh

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Alex,

That story would be a prize to all of us. If you win something, you need to take one for the team and try and pull that one off.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Like Homer simpson giving his wife a bowling ball . Just don't get your wife a new handgun for Mothers day, especially if it is the one you have been looking at for a while. If you do, DO NOT include AMMO.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Master Mechanic

well If I were a mother and I heard that I won something for my truck I'd be ecstatic. Getting someone else to install it would top the gift giving off.

And Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    well If I were a mother and I heard that I won something for my truck I'd be ecstatic. Getting someone else to install it would top the gift giving off.

And Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

Ya better get busy as the clock is ticking. I think you would be a great mother. But don't let the opportunity pass you by.

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Ya better get busy as the clock is ticking. I think you would be a great mother. But don't let the opportunity pass you by.

haha...that is a chat for another forum. Although I can say for sure that I would have to get an additional vehicle that would be made for carrying kids since I barely want other people in my truck who don't respect the cleanliness...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    haha...that is a chat for another forum. Although I can say for sure that I would have to get an additional vehicle that would be made for carrying kids since I barely want other people in my truck who don't respect the cleanliness...LOL
    When taught properly children will adhere to your rules. My vehicles where always clean and my children knew that they were to behave while in the vehicle. They still had fun but climbing on seats , eating in the vehicle, and smearing hand prints on windows was definitely a way to walk to school or elsewhere

i see steve updated the offical rules thread, hes hoping to have the winners posted by noon tomorrow, just thought i would share that.

Alex

Yea, I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned, here.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... Last Post byLast Post by