GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 Last Post byLast Post by

I would guess it has to do with the numerous posts this thread has gotten some days and the fact he didn't want it buried.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Could beeeeeee........................................
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    I would guess it has to do with the numerous posts this thread has gotten some days and the fact he didn't want it buried.
    One can just make a new sticky post and solve that problem.

Sadly, still no winners listed in this thread: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...#axzz1vBjaJx00

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Keep checking and hoping. Hopefully soon.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Replies:
    Views: 207
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Well, just taking a guess here but Steve posted that there are splitting the games out of the contests and giveaways. So, I wonder if he noticed that a few winners were from game threads. Maybe he is splitting it out now and re-picking the winners.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

The suspense is killing me! Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    Well, just taking a guess here but Steve posted that there are splitting the games out of the contests and giveaways. So, I wonder if he noticed that a few winners were from game threads. Maybe he is splitting it out now and re-picking the winners.
    I don't believe the entry/qualification criteria limited/restricted the forums in which qualifying posts could be. It's open to interpretation as to whether the games forums are relevant to the forums, in general. One could say they are not about trucks and, thus, aren't ... but one could also argue that they are a means by which forum members entertain themselves (and each other), get to know one another, and the like ... at which point they are VERY relevant as this is a community and the games provide a bit of cohesion.

I don't think they'd fall under 'nonsense' or 'spam' either, since they actually do have a relevant purpose. That said, if the posts in the games section were completely discounted for qualification purposes it wouldn't bug me one bit ... but if that was the initial intent it probably should have been clearly noted in the rules as published prior to the beginning of the contest ... just for the sake of transparency/disclosure (i.e. to remove any/all doubt for forum members).
    Last edited by SurrealOne; 05-18-2012 at 04:02 PM.

No, all of those posts are fair game.

I'm just having some issues this week, had to get the baby into get ear tubes this morning and wife's been ill as well. Juist need a couple hours and i've not had that. In fact, i'm being beaten uip by my one year old right now so I'm gonna have to cut this off right now anyhow.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 Last Post byLast Post by