GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

We understand Steve... I'm in No Rush... I'll be away in Pa for the next 30 Hr's anyway.. So take a breath... and count to 10...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

- @steve, wish you and your family well. My best friends kid had that done about 8 months ago. It was rough for them at first. Now he has said that it was the best money ever spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I'm just having some issues this week, had to get the baby into get ear tubes this morning and wife's been ill as well. Juist need a couple hours and i've not had that. In fact, i'm being beaten uip by my one year old right now so I'm gonna have to cut this off right now anyhow.
    Family first, Steve, as it should be. I can't speak for others but I hope your little one is ok and appreciate the update.

We were one ear ache away from tubes. Good luck, hope it goes well and the family is feeling better soon. I don't know about you, but the allergens have been awful so far this Spring. Sorry to go off topic. Looking forward to see who won.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Like Surreal said family first. We are not going anywhere so no rush. I hope everyone starts to feel better soon.
    2011 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
    LED Dome light
    LED Floor lights
    RC Leveling kit
    Tow Mirrors Custom LED running/signal lights
    BakFlip G2 Tonneau Cover

Steve, do what you got to do. I think I can speak for most people on here when I say we are patient so take care of your family. Family first for sure. I am most certainly going no where and can wait as long as it takes. I wish you and your family well, and hope everyone gets better.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Hi Steve. I know all about tubes in the ears. It will make such a difference. Thoughts your way!
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    No, all of those posts are fair game.

I'm just having some issues this week, had to get the baby into get ear tubes this morning and wife's been ill as well. Juist need a couple hours and i've not had that. In fact, i'm being beaten uip by my one year old right now so I'm gonna have to cut this off right now anyhow.
    Best wishes to you and your family!

Family First! Take care!

Thanks for the update!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast