GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Y'all

Default Hey Y'all

GM truck junkie here. Wanted to say Hello to everyone. I've been driving a GM truck since I got my first one at the age of 12. Its a 75 K30 Silverado 4X4, I still own it and a few other Chevy trucks and 1 GMC.

I look forward to getting to know y'all and being part of your community.

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Welcome to the site!

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab Z71 4X4 5.3L Flex Fuel
    MagnaFlow single in duel out system
    Volant CAI & Ram Air Scoop with Power Core Filter
    Rhino Tuff Grip Spray in Bed liner
    Undercover Classic Tonneau
    Trail FX Bug "deflector"
    AVS Window Deflectors
    Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars
    RECON L.E.D. Interior, 3rd Cab light, Projector headlights, and Taillights
    ATX Crawl Wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain tires
    CalTrend Neoprene seat covers
    2" leveling kit from Max Trac
    Diablo Trinity with Diablew Tune

Welcome to the GMTC, we are happy to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome to the site.

We are the Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    We are the Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!
    Lower??? Heck with that! I'm heading for the nose bleed section. Just trying to decide on front axle.

Everyone else... Thanks for the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by 07XCSB View Post
    Lower??? Heck with that! I'm heading for the nose bleed section. Just trying to decide on front axle.

Everyone else... Thanks for the warm welcome!
    The Borg order their victims to lower their shields ... few do. My greeting parallels this.

Welcome to the club. It looks like you have plenty of vehicles to post some pictures of. Post them up so we can all get to know them a bit as well. Look forward to talking to you more.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast