GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 93 burb no start

I got a 93 burb, 7.4. That has no injector pulse. The Noid lights are not lighting when I test it. The fuse for the injectors has poser going through it. Does anybody have a wiring diagram for the ECM pins so I can test and see if it is pushing poser to the injectors?
    Please Tell Your Boobs To Quit Staring At My Eyes

1986 Chevy G20 Tow Rig - 5.7 TBI conversion
    1978 Mustang II King Cobra Road Racer - Holley 650, MSD 6AL, 5 speed, 10 point Roll Cage, 9" posi, fuel cell, custom interior.

Sr. Engineer

Check as dualdj1 has said . If module is good need to check the grounds at thermostat housing clean and tight.
    These things will keep injectors from firing if bad. ecm..ign. module...pickup coil... bad connection.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

www.moates.net/files/6) Miscellaneous Uploads/16168625 PCM - 93 C1500 Pickup 4L60E - Wire Diagram.gif
    RESIDENT NUT.....MY CLAIM TO FAME .....

Cool. Thank you very much, I'll check those and get back to you if it does/doesn't.

I did go and check them. I DO have power through the distribiutor. No luck. Any ideas how I can test my ECM for sending signal? Does anyone have an ECM plug diagram? I think I know which wires are the right ones, but I want to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dualdj1 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by osgprometheus View Post
    I did go and check them. I DO have power through the distribiutor. No luck. Any ideas how I can test my ECM for sending signal? Does anyone have an ECM plug diagram? I think I know which wires are the right ones, but I want to make sure.
    ok so with the key on, you connected the clamp on your test light to battery +, and tapped the purple/white wire on the 4 pin harness with the probe, and got no injector pulse?

I had a buddy bring over his scan tool. He found no data recieved. We checked the power wires to the ECM. It has some wires not getting power to it. So now it's down to tracing wires... grrrrrr. I hate doing that.

Anybody know what color wires are supposed to supply power to the ECM. I forgot what my buddy said they were. My first show I am going to miss because it will not be ready. But I HAVE to have it mobile by the 9th of June. Any help would be GREATLY appriciated.

Frikking excited!! Got it runni ng. It was a bad wire in the middle of the injector power wire from the fuse block to the ecm. IT'S ALIVE!!!!

this is the site that helped me figure that damn thing out.
    http://www.chevythunder.com/gm_throt...ction_pg_1.htm
    Last edited by osgprometheus; 05-08-2012 at 05:36 PM.