GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Woo hoo

Hybrid View

Default Woo hoo

We are expecting #5 in August. Found out today that it,s going to be a boy!!! Needless to say the beer is VERY good tonight

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

COngrats!!!!! you got a hockey line now... if you play net ....

That's awesome, Congratulations. And yeah, you do have a hockey line now. I think you playing net is pretty much a given. I think goalie might be a decent metaphor for parenting, especially in the early years.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Legend
    Blog Entries

CONGRATS!! We at GMTC are so happy for you and your family...You got an assembly line now to wash, scrub, rinse, dry and wax the truck! LOL

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

Quote Originally Posted by BASSIST View Post
    We are expecting #5 in August. Found out today that it,s going to be a boy!!! Needless to say the beer is VERY good tonight
    drink up the beer while you can, you might not be able to afford it soon hehe. due to radioactive poisoning i cant have anymore children. i was lucky enough to have 1 before the store closed shop. i protect this kid like a pit-bull would her young. i can only dream of what it would be like to have more but yet happy money wise that i cant. in your case here before long you can start a shoe shop in your basement.
    94 sub 6inch lift 34inch bfg mt. massive rework project soon. the audio system hit 150.3db so now its time to rebuild and try for 155db. mudpuppy is also getting a new engine, rebuilt ifs, dual 500amp 15.1vdc alts, 5 5,000amp batts, ant the combined wattage with the new system should be close to 15,000watts. this is going to be a wild ride boy and girls.

Have I not been clear enough, here? Stop doing this to yourselves! 3 is plenty! With 5, someone has to be on fire to get any attention.

Seriously, before anyone else does this, stop by the house - pick out a couple. They all have work boots and gloves, and I can have a bag packed with travel snacks in seconds!

Congrats, BASSIST! You're going to have a blast counting foreheads, scheduling ball games, dance classes, FFA, sleep-overs, etc. (all at the same time, and opposite sides of the county, by the way) Just a tip from ol' Uncle KidHauler - gas prices high = Suburban prices low. Buy now!

Congrats and good luck,

1999 Chevy K2500 Suburban 350
    K&N, reworked cai, Thrush cat-backs
    Vinyl, cranks, floor shift, and rear air!

Congratz!!! Children are a blessing! Even though I couldn't imagine having that many myself...lol. I have one little girl and she is my everything!!! My hubby and I plan on one more and hopefully we will have a boy!
    1999 GMC Suburban C1500

Jr. Engineer
    Live in Mississippi...But I claim Texas!!

Congrats to your newest addition to the family!!!!

2011 Silverado "Black Widow Edition"

7" Lift
    35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's
    20" American Racing Rims With -24 offset
    Recon Smoked Led Tail and 3rd Brake Lights

MCX Conversion Package.....
    Custom Dual Exhaust
    Custom Leather
    Custom Chrome Gauges With Red Back-Lighting
    Black Widow Badges
    Back-up Camera System
    Programmer
    Full Length Nerf bars
    Bull Bar
    Fender Flares
    Hood Scoop

Pioneer Head Unit
    Custom Sub Box With Two Competition 10" JBL's
    Rockford Fosgate 1000w Prime Amp

congrats on the latest addition to your family!

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today