GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That weather yesterday just plain sucked.
    Got caught where a suspected tornado/wall cloud touched down at the Ball Park in Arlington so I left hoping to find a safer spot to sit out the storms and ended up about a block away from where another one ended up touching down, finally spent the rest of the afternoon at a local hospital in the basement acting like I was doing an upgrade job we have there but mainly just hiding out.
    6 confirmed touch downs and as many as another 6 unconfirmed, for the most part they were hitting in a line around I-20 and then heading north.

scary. hope everyone down there is ok.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

I saw about that yesterday. I don't generally watch the news so I found out about it via the Chaser community. That's actually one of the big things that got me into Ham radio is that most of the volunteer storm spotters are hams. Growing up in Oklahoma left me with a healthy appreciation for the raw power that Mother Nature can dish out. Could be a rough spring. We'll see though.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Wow that is friggin insane, maybe i wont bitch too much about snow and the cold weather amymore!
    Hello everybody! Isn't it a wonderful day?:party:

Wow! Hope nobody was hurt or killed. I went through it last year with my old house and last month with my new house. It is a scary experience to go through.

Glad your ok Steve, one hit a block from where my cousin Kim lives in Arlington . Her mom in Garland went to her sons house nearby that works night shift got him up and waited out the storms , all are ok. Sure is a big mess at Schneiders( spell check ) truck terminal, seen the video of 53' trailers thrown 70-100 ft up in the air.
    2012 4.8 LS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12