GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jr. Apprentice

Default Lifted 2010 Silverado LT 4x4 Crew Cab

I have typed this over and over so I am just going to include the link. Hope to find someone interested!

http://bn.craigslist.org/cto/2937234481.html

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

It was raining today but I will wash and wax and post plenty more pictures asap!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Gotta say one Sweet ride... My Wife is living in Arlington Ht's Maybe I'll tell her to get it.....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Nice truck, good luck on the sale.

2003 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3
    Factory Tint
    Recon Taillights
    2.5 ReadyLift Leveling Kit
    Low Profile Toolbox
    Westin Nerf Steps

Jr. Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by tyschneid View Post
    I have typed this over and over so I am just going to include the link. Hope to find someone interested!

http://bn.craigslist.org/cto/2937234481.html

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

It was raining today but I will wash and wax and post plenty more pictures asap!
    I had a chance to take some more pictures of both the exterior and interior today. Check out my photo album!!!

Legend

Blog Entries

Good looking ride....I hope it sells quickly!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Jr. Apprentice

Getting the views but no bites!!! This bad boy has to go!!!

Jr. Apprentice

Lets get some feedback here...am I asking too much for the truck???

Blog Entries

In my opinion you might be asking too much for it, only because it looks like you're trying to get close to your money back for the mods. Honestly, that's where you lose money and the fact that you're asking 30k+ for a vehicle that has 30k+ miles on it, yeah the lift and other gadgets are nice, but people care about mileage. Not only that, since it's been lifted and they see the check engine light on, they might think something is wrong with the truck. If I were you, i'd address the issue on the check engine light and lower your price a tad bit. I wouldn't go above 30k for the truck because it's already 2 years old, you lose almost 50% of value on a vehicle as soon as you sign those papers and drive away. So, if you didn't get a LTZ, Z71, or Tx Edition and you're asking that much for the truck...you better have some major engine and drive train work to go along with that price tag.

In 2008 I had a 2006 GTO that had 15k miles on it and it didn't sell very well. It had aftermarket parts on it as well, and some engine modifications with a reputable shop that did it too. Sold it for about 23k, and bought it at 32k.

Just my 2 cents, it's a GREAT truck you got there...just when people are looking for used and they see a "new" price like this, they will usually go for a new one with hardly any miles and no modifications, and full 100k 5 year warranty to go along with it.

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas. If he is, he'll tell you. If he isn't, there is no need to embarrass him."

2012 Silverado 1500 Texas Edition 4x4 LT skid plate, 5000k 55W low beams with DRL fuse removed, 5000k 35W fog lamps.

Leveling kit and tires coming soon.

Leaving for boot camp at MCRDSD 20121008.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

As said above When I sold my 02 Avalanche it had 130K on her BUT it also had $30k in aftermarket into it Like the Full DTS Sound system at retail with install would be about $18K.. When I sold it in 08 I got $17,500 for it and thats after trying for 7 months on Craigslist and Ebay, It sold on Ebay..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fallrun 046.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	37561

Jr. Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Ridyn View Post
    In my opinion you might be asking too much for it, only because it looks like you're trying to get close to your money back for the mods. Honestly, that's where you lose money and the fact that you're asking 30k+ for a vehicle that has 30k+ miles on it, yeah the lift and other gadgets are nice, but people care about mileage. Not only that, since it's been lifted and they see the check engine light on, they might think something is wrong with the truck. If I were you, i'd address the issue on the check engine light and lower your price a tad bit. I wouldn't go above 30k for the truck because it's already 2 years old, you lose almost 50% of value on a vehicle as soon as you sign those papers and drive away. So, if you didn't get a LTZ, Z71, or Tx Edition and you're asking that much for the truck...you better have some major engine and drive train work to go along with that price tag.

In 2008 I had a 2006 GTO that had 15k miles on it and it didn't sell very well. It had aftermarket parts on it as well, and some engine modifications with a reputable shop that did it too. Sold it for about 23k, and bought it at 32k.

Just my 2 cents, it's a GREAT truck you got there...just when people are looking for used and they see a "new" price like this, they will usually go for a new one with hardly any miles and no modifications, and full 100k 5 year warranty to go along with it.
    I appreciate the input and I must clarify...the check engine light is NOT on! That picture was taken with the key in the on position and the truck not started. Like...when you turn the key and the whole dash lights up! Just to clarify for anyone out there!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast